Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: May 20th 2015

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    New expansion, anyone get it? I'm starting to think I'll never be fully expanded in bakery (unless I cave and use gems)
    I just got it for one of my bakeries. Worked fine!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacq49 View Post
    The new edition bakery story yoga cafe
    Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by creamypuff View Post
    Since TL paired up with Storm8 officially, the pattern has been the same... every few weeks, Android players get upset and confused because ios people are getting the normal Wednesday update, but nothing shows up for us. Instead, they come up with a new Android version, that will show up in the playstore on Friday, after two days of speculation and frustration. It'd SURE be nice if they could notify us instead of us just guessing what they're doing based on this pattern. I guess I don't get why the new android version can't be released on Wednesdays, so all platforms will have the same things available at the same time! I need another nap.
    There's not even anything in the play store that I can find. The newest version of Bakery Story that is showing up in the Play Store for me is Poet's Corner, which is what I have, and that was updated 5/2 it says.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by creamypuff View Post
    Since TL paired up with Storm8 officially, the pattern has been the same... every few weeks, Android players get upset and confused because ios people are getting the normal Wednesday update, but nothing shows up for us. Instead, they come up with a new Android version, that will show up in the playstore on Friday, after two days of speculation and frustration. It'd SURE be nice if they could notify us instead of us just guessing what they're doing based on this pattern. I guess I don't get why the new android version can't be released on Wednesdays, so all platforms will have the same things available at the same time! I need another nap.
    Ha! Found the update on the play store. Search for Bakery Story: hit more, and you have to scroll several rows down. Found it, installed it, got the oven, and I uninstalled it so that if it comes up for gems later, I can install it then. If I don't get any of the requested parts, I'll just reinstall it. But now, on the Poet's Corner version, I at least have the lotus and wood bowl parts that I can gift. We'll see if it works. If not, I'll reinstall the yoga version and just forfeit the gems if it comes up for a gem install. But I've done this before - installed a version prior to it being released for a gem install, gotten what I needed from it, and then uninstalled it, and then when it comes up for gem install, I've gotten the gems when I've reinstalled. I didn't get the discount on the duck pond, it's still 70 gems, but I'm not buying it, so I'm not worried about it.

And that TOTALLY explains why my gifts maxed out before I saw 20 gifts. I had six of the new appliance parts waiting for me that I couldn't see. woo hoo!

I don't have new yoga update using android. Any android users reveived the update yet
    Plz help

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mookie_724 View Post
    I don't have new yoga update using android. Any android users reveived the update yet
    Plz help
    not in a game for gems.but you can still download from google play if you want.don't know when TL will put an update in game for gems.it's on you what to decide ...to download or wait for update for gems

Thank you very much!!! You have made my day. Have a great weekend :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by spydre1 View Post
    Ha! Found the update on the play store. Search for Bakery Story: hit more, and you have to scroll several rows down. Found it, installed it, got the oven, and I uninstalled it so that if it comes up for gems later, I can install it then. If I don't get any of the requested parts, I'll just reinstall it. But now, on the Poet's Corner version, I at least have the lotus and wood bowl parts that I can gift. We'll see if it works. If not, I'll reinstall the yoga version and just forfeit the gems if it comes up for a gem install. But I've done this before - installed a version prior to it being released for a gem install, gotten what I needed from it, and then uninstalled it, and then when it comes up for gem install, I've gotten the gems when I've reinstalled. I didn't get the discount on the duck pond, it's still 70 gems, but I'm not buying it, so I'm not worried about it.

And that TOTALLY explains why my gifts maxed out before I saw 20 gifts. I had six of the new appliance parts waiting for me that I couldn't see. woo hoo!
    Okay, nope, turns out that doesn't fully work. I was able to give and receive the parts for the appliance, I would have been able to buy additional appliances, but couldn't actually USE the appliance (no recipes listed) unless I had the yoga version of BS installed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mookie_724 View Post
    Plz help
    You have to type in Bakery Story: Yoga - that's the easiest way to find it.

Executive Chef
    I just got notification on my phone for namaste yoga and something,and my thot was woooow thay put a update in the game out of now where and I opend and nothing!!what in the world that means?