Thread: Question about Champion Ruins

Rhino Keeper

Question about Champion Ruins

I am looking through the market and I see that champion dragons have only one habitat and it is Champion Ruins and it costs 500 gold! I am on iOS. Does this mean that if I get a champion dragon only way is by buying the 500 gold habitat? And how do you get champion dragons? Only from the battle arena and are not available through breeding, right? Which means they go in storage?

Banned
    its easily missed LOL i did same when looking through to get mine at 1st theres 1 for 750,000 champion ruins on same line as throne room , tarpit

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you! You are right

Fashion Designer

Coin champion ruin

The downside to the coin one is that once your dragon is epic it fills quickly. 2 hours and it maxes out so you really cannot put more than one adult per habitat, which I often don't anyhow once they epic since I am a coin hog!
    Last edited by karenkoldyk; 05-24-15 at 03:28 AM.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry