Thread: Purchases not logged

Unhappy Purchases not logged

Is it strange that for the new goal - the donuts etc, the purchases are not recorded?

I bought the moving boxes over the weekend and today it shows in a goal but says 0/1

even after I put it away in storage, it still showed the same.

purchases are usually recorded, like for table and chairs. If you bought some before the goal was unlocked, they'll show 2/4

anyway I had to sell the boxes and then re-purchase the, in order to unlock the next goal.

strange.

Man, next time that happens just email the support team. Unless you have disposable income in your Bakery.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 24redskittles View Post
    Is it strange that for the new goal - the donuts etc, the purchases are not recorded?

I bought the moving boxes over the weekend and today it shows in a goal but says 0/1

even after I put it away in storage, it still showed the same.

purchases are usually recorded, like for table and chairs. If you bought some before the goal was unlocked, they'll show 2/4

anyway I had to sell the boxes and then re-purchase the, in order to unlock the next goal.

strange.
    Check the first page of main goal page for details on this as several items say "buy" - moving boxes and banner being 2 examples so you have to "buy" when that part of the goal comes up otherwise it won't count if you purchased before. Only when it says "have" will previous purchase count.