Thread: Maxing out on expansions... with coins!

Maxing out on expansions... with coins!

I'm interested to know if anyone has fully expanded in the game using only coins.

I prefer to spend my gems on decorating, and thus have only made it to 17x20 despite more than two-and-a-half years of continual play. With an efficient layout installed (feeding pens) for a long time, I've accumulated 40 million coins in the bank, and yet that's only enough for my next two expansions. The prospect of ever fully expanding using coins alone almost seems like a pipe dream.

So has anyone achieved the unachievable?! And perhaps more significantly, has anyone who started after the price rises in 2012 done it?
    Proud owner of The Garlic Tree restaurant

Nightclub Owner
    I know of players who have used only coins to expand, but their expansions were a combination of pre and post price increase.

In one of my secondary games I only make red velvet cake and hardly ever buy any decor or do goals. I have far more coins in that game and actually could expand fully with coins if I had the required number of neighbours.

I started that game after the price increases.

Executive Chef
    I started after the price increase about September of 2012 and I am almost 10 million towards the 60 million expansion having done all the goals and mastered all the recipes, maybe this time next year I'll have all the expansions by coins. Unless they add more expansions again.