Thread: Anyone else making money painfully slow?

Farm Supplier

Anyone else making money painfully slow?

I get about 30,000 coins a day ;-; Whereas in Bakery Story I can get 30,000 in like 3 hours. What's up with this? Am I doing something wrong? I really wanna decoraaaaate ;c

If you're a low level player, the going can be tough. Try to get the thousands bonuses from mastering catalogs. Fastest money you'll get at the beginning. Avoid ordering long hour catalogs as this will lock up your money in racks and tables that won't sell out fast enough. I think it is a bit sad that whenever I visit a low level player it looks like they've barely decorated. I can't imagine going back to those days.

On the higher levels when you max out the expansions you can make about 100grand over night I think. Then you'll have more money than you can spend
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    If you're a low level player, the going can be tough. Try to get the thousands bonuses from mastering catalogs. Fastest money you'll get at the beginning. Avoid ordering long hour catalogs as this will lock up your money in racks and tables that won't sell out fast enough. I think it is a bit sad that whenever I visit a low level player it looks like they've barely decorated. I can't imagine going back to those days.

On the higher levels when you max out the expansions you can make about 100grand over night I think. Then you'll have more money than you can spend
    What level are you? I can barely save up to 300,000 before going crazy and trying to decorate my store, then looking raggedy because I don't have enough cash to cover the whole 3 inches of store I have

Do I need more cash registers or something? .-.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by YukitaBanana View Post
    What level are you? I can barely save up to 300,000 before going crazy and trying to decorate my store, then looking raggedy because I don't have enough cash to cover the whole 3 inches of store I have

I personally would suggest to order 5coin items (longer hour ones). But don't place many of them on one rack/counter, place them separately. The more counters and racks you have, and the more 5coin items you have, the more you earn. For example, I earn about 20k overnight if I have more 2coin items than 5coin ones, and about 50k when I have more 5coin ones. I have 24-26 racks n counters so this isn't even much to earn, u can earn much more. About registers, I always have only 1 register because it doesn't make any difference if I have more

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ievuxia View Post
    I personally would suggest to order 5coin items (longer hour ones). But don't place many of them on one rack/counter, place them separately. The more counters and racks you have, and the more 5coin items you have, the more you earn. For example, I earn about 20k overnight if I have more 2coin items than 5coin ones, and about 50k when I have more 5coin ones. I have 24-26 racks n counters so this isn't even much to earn, u can earn much more. About registers, I always have only 1 register because it doesn't make any difference if I have more
    Ohh ok I stacked about 10000 of those heart dresses on top of each other XD I get it now.

Fashion Designer
    Ohh ok I stacked about 10000 of those heart dresses on top of each other XD I get it now.
    If they're all on top of each other, they won't make you coins as fast as they could if they were on different racks. You should place them on as many racks as you can, then you would earn a lot. I hope it makes sense

I'm at 99 with full expansion. To be honest, I don't make that kind of money anymore since my store is mostly full of decorations now and I only have about 20-30 racks\counters out in a small street market area. I don't really need money anymore as am sitting on over 20 million.

To get that kind of cash flow takes some dedication. Slow down on the redecorating, as usually this involves storing or clearing racks\counters and this throws away all the clothes and money you would have made. I have a very specific theme now and never redecorate my full store. You also need to sacrifice some aesthetics to maximise customer turnover. Lots of mirrors and dressing rooms scattered all over the place. An extra door on the other side of the store helps. Registers right next to doors. Basically allow customers to get in and out fast, following the shortest route.

Rhino Keeper
    I only started making good money once I hit level 50 or thereabout. Right now my shop makes over 100k per day. It's not fully decorated, but is still cute enough for now (at least to my eye!). I sacrificed a very efficient layout for some aesthetics, and I am happy with the results. I do have two doors, but only because I wanted to change the location of the original door and had to purchase another to do so. I have two registers because goals made me buy them. Otherwise, there are just enough mirrors and dressing rooms to not cause broken hearts.

In my experience, ordering a combination of 5 and 2 coin items works best. I tried focusing mostly on 5 coin items, but quickly discovered that I cannot keep up with demand and had to partially close my shop for restocking, losing money in the process. I haven't purchased extra slots, and do not intend to in the future, so this strategy works best for me.
    Fashion Story - Angelesque
    Bakery Story - Le Reve