Thread: Loading issues

Loading issues

Its been almost 6 hours that I am unable to log into game. What is wrong?

Nightclub Owner
    Try reinstalling the game
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Thank you hun! Just doing that

Its not working and I am feeling broken. My game ;(

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Try disconnecting from wifi and reconnecting to a stable network. If your game isn't working in your wifi network, can you try another network and let us know if it helps?

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Try disconnecting from wifi and reconnecting to a stable network. If your game isn't working in your wifi network, can you try another network and let us know if it helps?
    I can't connect to any other WiFi but mine. I can try to reconnect to mine. I hope it helps. And thank you for replying Elsa. My WiFi is quite stable but at times the signals got lost but since I can play all other TL games i it defo is not network issue or may be its just that right now signals r weak n DS needs strong ones. But again it never happened before other than when there is going to be new event / battle or spin wheel so that's y I thought its not the problem at my end

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    I can't connect to any other WiFi but mine. I can try to reconnect to mine. I hope it helps. And thank you for replying Elsa. My WiFi is quite stable but at times the signals got lost but since I can play all other TL games i it defo is not network issue or may be its just that right now signals r weak n DS needs strong ones. But again it never happened before other than when there is going to be new event / battle or spin wheel so that's y I thought its not the problem at my end
    I checked your game and was able to open it normally without any issues. Can you try reinstalling the game one more time and let me know if this helps?

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I checked your game and was able to open it normally without any issues. Can you try reinstalling the game one more time and let me know if this helps?
    OK I will do that

It worked thank you so much Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    It worked thank you so much Elsa
    Good to hear!