Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sudden Crash

Executive Chef
    Crashes are often when i visit high level neighbors. That's why i'm visiting no more
    Even then i'm still crashing. Because too many habitats and too many dragons.
    If we could have the stable upgraded with coins, the problem would be solved for everyone !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    Crashes are often when i visit high level neighbors. That's why i'm visiting no more
    Even then i'm still crashing. Because too many habitats and too many dragons.
    If we could have the stable upgraded with coins, the problem would be solved for everyone !
    That's exactly why I stopped visiting. I got so tired of how much time it took to load one neighbor, and then there was always a good chance of it simply choking and crashing.

Fashion Designer
    My game crashes all the time I have to delete and reinstall every time I play! What really sucks is when it crashes when you are mining and you lose not only bombs/dynamite but also whatever part you found. Unfortunately until I can afford a new iPod this is what I have to endure in order to play

Executive Chef
    I have the same, and what helps for me, is a restart (turning it off and on again) for the tablet (iPad Mini). If I do this regularly (say, once a week), I never experience unwanted crashes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12