Thread: Are Multiple farms possible?

Are Multiple farms possible?

Is it possible to have more than one farm? Doesn't seem to be a way to log out as one ID and log on as another. I would really enjoy having multiple farms to explore different ways of building and playing the levels.

Think that could happen? Could really revive a great game!

Thx

The Honorable Panda
    Farm does not have the option in game to log in and out, but you can use one of the games shown in post 1 on the login thread.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!

Once you login in with one game on your device, all games will also move to your other device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I'm sorry but your post made no sense too me. I think you are saying "No, you can not have multipule farms" but it's not clear in your reply.

The Honorable Panda
    Sorry for the confusion .
    You can only have one storm ID and farm game on a device.
    If you have another phone, tablet, you can set up another storm ID and have a second farm game.

Ahhhh, now I get it so if I had a second phone or tablet then. Thank you for that clarification. It's appricated. I'll look at that option.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Sorry for the confusion .
    You can only have one storm ID and farm game on a device.
    If you have another phone, tablet, you can set up another storm ID and have a second farm game.
    hi kooky
    I have a new farm on my phone (old one on the opad). When i go from new farm to old farm, the shop shows everything that I'm selling there, no problem. But when I go from old farm to new farm (the one on the iphone) the shop appears empty, even thogh I have items on sale. Do I make sense? Anyway, I'd be glad if you could help out....

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetybeetylady View Post
    hi kooky
    I have a new farm on my phone (old one on the opad). When i go from new farm to old farm, the shop shows everything that I'm selling there, no problem. But when I go from old farm to new farm (the one on the iphone) the shop appears empty, even thogh I have items on sale. Do I make sense? Anyway, I'd be glad if you could help out....
    When transferring your games from one device to another, you may see a delay. Try closing out the game on the iphone , then when opening, give it a few minutes to load all the graphics.

I think I was not really very clear. I'm having the issue that when I visit my new farm, as it is my neighbor, i always find an empty shop, even though I know Ithere are items for sale. I play on both devices, each one has one farm. And buying stuff from the old farm is no trouble, but the new farm always has an empty shop when I visit. Do I make any sense? I'm confusing myself! Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    When transferring your games from one device to another, you may see a delay. Try closing out the game on the iphone , then when opening, give it a few minutes to load all the graphics.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetybeetylady View Post
    I think I was not really very clear. I'm having the issue that when I visit my new farm, as it is my neighbor, i always find an empty shop, even though I know Ithere are items for sale. I play on both devices, each one has one farm. And buying stuff from the old farm is no trouble, but the new farm always has an empty shop when I visit. Do I make any sense? I'm confusing myself! Lol
    Oh you are talking about Farm 2. (This is farm story 1 forum)
    When viewing the newsstand you may see a delay. So if you put items up for sale for one farm, then go over with your other farm , you may need to wait a while for the items to show up so you an see them. Sometimes it take up to 5 minutes for them to appear. You can try force closing your game to see them quicker.

Oh boy, now I feel dumb, lol! Asking in the wrong forum! But thank you for your help. I thought there was a way around that delay, which is fine for regular items. But when I want to buy rare items from myself, someone always beats me to it! Thanks so much again, now I know.