Thread: Expansion new item added,changed after I got 35 neighbors

New Resident

Expansion new item added,changed after I got 35 neighbors

Hi, I am using an Apple iPad, the game RS 1.7.5 . I had a new item available in my expansion tab. It said if I get 35 NBRS, I could expand to 18x21. I only had 34 neighbors, so I acquired 2 more neighbors making it 36 NBRS I have now. When I went to click on the expand to 18x21 tab for having 35 NBRS, it now says new item 18x21 3 million dollars. I never got a chance to expand, because it changed. Also anytime I have gotten a badge award and was suppose to get a gem for it, it gives me the one gem, but then the whole game resets and takes it back, so I have never gotten my gem rewards for the ambiance and other categories. It has also done it when I was suppose to be rewarded with 10,000 or 15,000 coins. It gives it to me then the game resets and takes it back. Happens EVERYTIME. Just like when I max out a food item, it gives me a gem, but then the game resets and takes it back. This happens on all my accounts with RS, BS, FS. PLEASE help. I am willing to work with you on these game errors, please just tell me what I need to do. Thank you. My user ID is c2fast4u2 thank you for your time and help.
    Sincerely,
    c2fast4u2 my level is 45 and I have 50 gems right now and 448,000 coins thank you

This is due to a display issue. The requirement for this expansion is to have 35 neighbors and it costs 3 million coins. You will not see the cost until you get enough neighbors. Sorry for the confusion!