Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RESTAURANT GOALS 2015-May-13 Run for the Yummies

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    haha! run-for-the-yummies pie! lol ))))
    There! See how funny you are?!? You have an excellent sense of humor, even in a language that's not native to you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigek View Post
    I knew I shouldn't have declined all those inks from mystery dinner goal! :-(
    Me, too!! I'd really love to see the appliance that we can complete with "20 assorted parts of the player's choosing." Wouldn't it be nice to clear out those ones and twos of old goal parts?!?

Executive Chef

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigek View Post
    I knew I shouldn't have declined all those inks from mystery dinner goal! :-(

Me too!

Rhino Keeper
    If I want to send the same message to all my neighbours, I have to write the same a million times or is there a way to make "copy/paste"?

How can I complete the older goal (and get the gran) if it isn't available on my game??

Rhino Keeper

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    If I want to send the same message to all my neighbours, I have to write the same a million times or is there a way to make "copy/paste"?
    Are you using Apple/IOS or something else? I can explain how to do it for Apple/IOS but that's it.

Open notes, should be on the main start up screen on any IOS device.
    Write a note, can use emojis, however, there is a possibility not all players/neighbours will be able to see them.
    Click twice on a word in your message, it should highlight blue and have options pop up just on top of the word.
    Click copy.
    Go into YOUR wall on restaurant story, click the blank space once and the options pop up and click paste.
    Post the message on your wall to see if it is too long before you post it to your neighbours or who ever
    Voila - easier then pie I hope that helped! If you have a different device I'm sorry I don't know how to do it.
    Last edited by dll137; 05-15-15 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Forum doesn't want to accept proper a in voila so had to change it to normal a.

Executive Chef
    in android, and it's much the same. no notes, so i compose the message on my own wall, then double tap and it pops up with options that allow me to select all and then copy. (then i post it on my own wall so that i can make sure it's not over the character limit, like dll137 said.)

then when visiting, i type a random letter on a neighbor's wall, after which i can double tap again and then paste. frankly, it's kind of slow, so i usually find it easier to just retype. but i don't visit that many neighbors at a time, and often don't want to repeat messages anyway, so i don't need it that much.

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys lets get back to the topic of the goals. For personal conversations please use the PMs.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast