Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 5-12-2015

Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    If it's an issue of data overloading, then I totally understand the cutback on new items. The game can only handle so much before the whole thing just slows then overloads. My suggestion (and/or possibly solution?) would be Fashion 2. Only problem would be that everyone who's been here for the past half decade (or me, 3 years) (or literally, anyone who's built some sort of empire in the game) (or just someone who's spent a lot of money on this game) would have to rebuild everything. So maybe hopefully we can transport some of the stuff we've got on this game to the possible FS2 if it ever gets developed?
    If Farm Story 2 and Restaurant Story 2 are anything to go by, it's not likely. When they discontinued Monster Story they gave players a bonus a package in another game of their choice and if you had a lot of gold\gems saved they were nice enough to move them across to a different game in special circumstances. I suspect that's the best we can expect in a future Fashion Story 2.

I'm undecided on whether I would pick-up a Fashion Story 2. I had many freemium firsts with FS, so it wouldn't quite be the same. I like Farm Story 2 because I never really got in to FarmS1, but RS2 never caught on for me. I'd still rather log into my RS1 game.

The Honorable Panda
    Guys, lets please stay on topic of the actual updates to prevent closing of the thread.

I realize some of you are disappointed with this update, but there may be other players that would like to discuss the update.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Sorry, kooky. The conversation really has drifted.

To get back on topic, I like the watering can. I've placed it in my Okiya and the tulips fit nicely with my little tulips corner. The bouquet on the wall is strangely somewhat lower than most hanging wall decorations, but I put it next to my Easter Hutch and it doesn't look to bad there.

The birdhouse is a bit strange. Reminds me a bit of the scaling issues we were having before. I would have used it if it was smaller and on a stick like I imagined most standalone birdhouses to be. A birdhouse lying on the floor is almost too much temptation for the store cat

Executive Chef
    This is on topic. That birdhouse is the equivalent of that April fools snuggle dress and bear claw slippers! I have yet to see it in one shop and Ife visited tons while trying to get my rating back up. And it does belong on other games.

I do really love the outfit even though the ladybug isn't prominent or looks like one. I was able to pair the top with the pants from two weeks ago. And the shoes from the 2 day catalog. My Avi actually looks cute! I'm hoping for some things to continue the theme from last week.

Final note, I can't think of anyone wanting to discuss the content. No one is paying for those items. And I don't want another fashion game. This one is amazing enough and I have SO many things I still want to do.

Like always, I ask, please give us more expansions! Please, pretty please! Allow me to stuff my shop with more racks. I LOVE having a bunch of racks and counters. Clothes make my shop look amazing, not just the displays.

I for one found the snail an interesting addition to my shoppe. None of my neighbors even noticed this update until I proudly displayed the snail in my quirky shop. Since then, it has become a great topic for conversation, humor and friendship. How many times a day do you post something other than "lng if not maxed" on someone's wall???? We have had a good week of jokes & people talking about their pets - one who actually has Giant African Snails in an aquarium. How many gems would you spend to have better friendships in FS?
    Last edited by decorahsd2; 05-17-15 at 04:26 PM. Reason: misspelling

Quote Originally Posted by decorahsd2 View Post
    I for one found the snail an interesting addition to my shoppe. None of my neighbors even noticed this update until I proudly displayed the snail in my quirky shop. Since then, it has become a great topic for conversation, humor and friendship. How many times a day do you post something other than "lng if not maxed" on someone's wall???? We have had a good week of jokes & people talking about their pets - one who actually has Giant African Snails in an aquarium. How many gems would you spend to have better friendships in FS?
    That is a lovely story! Glad it worked out great for your. Friendship is priceless.

It's always good to try to look on the positive side. I've always joked that the silver lining to every bad update is the snarky comments on this forum

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234