Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 5-12-2015

Fashion Designer
    Well, I'm wowed, but not in a good way. An overpriced snail and an overpriced birdhouse. The watering can is ok. The umbrella full of flowers wall d?cor sits almost on the floor, not up on the wall. The catalogue is meh at best.
    I still haven't gotten last weeks update (waiting for free gems), and feel like we barely got an update this week. Is Fashion story going downhill or is t just me?

Whatever, back to not playing the game I guess.

er... thats all?? only 3 new items and nothing related with a boutique? i have to check again i must have skipped something lol
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I'm not a big complainer. But this, for me, is the worst update ever. I mean EVA! Who wants a stinky snail in their shop? The watering can is cute but this isn't farm story. Where it would actually look pretty. To be honest the Can should have been there last week with the LTO. The outfit is cute. Would love to get that top for coins but won't hold my breathe. And I'm too lazy and bored to bother to check.
    I feel like you. This update is a big let down. Wow! This is very disheartening.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenKevin View Post
    er... thats all?? only 3 new items and nothing related with a boutique? i have to check again i must have skipped something lol
    If you find something else, please let me know. WOW!!!
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Host(ess)
    Water can flowers is nice and birdhouse is cute...just not 28 gems cute! I agree ...who wants snails...eewwww they gross me out..bad experience. . (Shudder)

And nothing new in counters&racks. Yea snails ewww. Cute but I have to agree couple items be better for Farm S.

Yes, this.

Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    I feel like you. This update is a big let down. Wow! This is very disheartening.
    The tulips in the watering cans remind me of Martha Stewart. Cute decorating touches, if that's what you like and I do.

It seems as though something is missing. Has the TL design team quit?

Wow another upsetting update. I used to be a proud 4 star player but now I don't even know what my star rating is currently because these last 3 updates have made me lose an extreme amount of interest in the game!!! I choose long catalogs, I don't keep check on my blue thumbs, I don't visit neighbors anymore, I barely check in on Tuesdays for update day and now this Tuesday has been another disappointment. What is going on? You wanna entice me to buy gems with a discount how about entice me to actually play the game with a decent update?!?!?

I always try to look at the bright side of the updates but on this one I'll have to go with the crowd here... I will never pay 28gems for a small one tile item maybe a super nice mannequin but even then I'd think about it... The outfit is fashionable I guess but had it been other color like a bright pink, fuchsia one and gray pants or other combo rather than black and white... TL Will you ever look at our super nice suggestions?

I would put the items in my boutique if they weren't heavily gem priced they aren't gem worth coin worth oh yeah they pretty lol anyways sorry for my lil rant. Peace.
    "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS
    I gift & accept all requests for parts
    If you gift parts every day
    Feel free to add me there (◕‿◕✿)

(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(^ε^)(^ε^)

Rhino Keeper
    Oh dear! Im so easily pleased, im usually happy aslong as i have something new to play around with. But even im disappointed this week : ( the watering can is pretty but dont know what id do with the other items. Atleast the outfit is cheap and kinda cute. and i wont have to buy gems, no old items or impressive new ones, and im not bothering with boxes anymore trying for 1st and 2nd when they offer them anyway! Pretty pointless. I agree with earlier posts about a beautiful new fountain, and am still hoping for aquarius fountain to make a comeback. Hopefully they will do these before too many more get bored and leave.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast