Thread: Not getting right amount of coins :( :(

Not getting right amount of coins :( :(

I've suspected this for some time now as I have only been selling the city flower dress (and i mean a LOT) for the past week and have nothing to show for it in terms of coins earned. This is very disappointing. Is there a fix for this?

Executive Chef
    Moving to the bug forum.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Does anyone know a fix for this. Storm8/teamlava haven't replied to my email. I have searched the forum and tried all recommended fixes but nothing works.

This has to be one of my fave games ever so it's such a shame to not get any help or fix on this. Serious let down from the game developers.

FYI; I am playing on a Samsung s3 (android device) However, the same thing happens on my android tablet so maybe it's an android thing.

Executive Chef

Angry Coins Disappearing

I had 416k which changed in front of me to 380k. I tried restarting, clear cache, etc. The obvious but it does not help.

Please fix!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    For questions about your account, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance. Please include your Storm8 ID so they can look up your account information.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    For questions about your account, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance. Please include your Storm8 ID so they can look up your account information.
    If the CMs cannot reproduce an issue, then they will send players to support, so an agent can look into your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Oh yes I've had it happening since day one of opening store.At first I thought it was a glitch,it's not lol.I filed a support ticket some time ago about disappearing coins And I mean lots at once thousands!! Anyone I got a response saying it's an issue they are working on it to fix do this.But of course it didn't work lol.I tried several things none worked.I lose thousands before I even put in an order.When I'm close to a level 3 on an item especially! I will lose 3_4 thousand plus cost of making item.Others have this also,I'm glad someone finally brought it up OK ban me now TL I'm a trouble maker kick me !Shoot me!