Thread: Does anybody else besides me need another Land expansion ?

Does anybody else besides me need another Land expansion ?

I'm at level 150, with many dragons in storage because I have nowhere to put them. I can't really breed any more because my habitats are full, except for 1 more diamond hybrid. My isle is decorated which I always get compliments for, so I don't want to put them in storage. Which brings me to make another point, why sell or give us decorations from events if we really have no room to use them.

Please TL we need more land expansions, I enjoy the game, but I'm being forced to stopped playing because of nowhere to put new dragons.

Does anybody else agree!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plucie12 View Post
    I'm at level 150, with many dragons in storage because I have nowhere to put them. I can't really breed any more because my habitats are full, except for 1 more diamond hybrid. My isle is decorated which I always get compliments for, so I don't want to put them in storage. Which brings me to make another point, why sell or give us decorations from events if we really have no room to use them.

Please TL we need more land expansions, I enjoy the game, but I'm being forced to stopped playing because of nowhere to put new dragons.

Does anybody else agree!!
    Yes we have been waiting for months and months and months and no more land or habitats. This is terrible service.

Nightclub Owner
    Yes I need land expansion as well, either that or discounts in gold costing habitats so that I can fit more dragons into a habitat
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    I can fit everyone in but Gate Keeper please TL, increase habitat limit, or make diamond habitats hold more than 1 dragon, or something! Help!

Rhino Keeper
    Some of my dragons have started showing signs of claustrophobia, they're packed so tight they collide in the air when they try to fly. Cruelty to animals is what it is.
    Please give us more islands and more habitats!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Annica5 View Post
    Some of my dragons have started showing signs of claustrophobia, they're packed so tight they collide in the air when they try to fly. Cruelty to animals is what it is.
    Please give us more islands and more habitats!
    Me too, most of my habitats are so jam-packed you cannot distinguish one dragon from the others
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Banned
    in another thread Elsa has stated there is no plans to do this. The game is dying a slow death.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    in another thread Elsa has stated there is no plans to do this. The game is dying a slow death.
    Yea i saw it too, which means this thread will probably soon be locked as well
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons