Thread: Butterfly Dressing Rooms/Theme?

Butterfly Dressing Rooms/Theme?

Hey everyone.
    I dislike making new threads unless I can't find an answer. I'd rather find an answer but instead have been using more time looking.

I used to play on iPad but kind of stopped for awhile and had to delete it due to space. Now I've been playing for a bit on my android phone as part of a goal on castle story. I've also downloaded it again on iOS. My android has the pink punk version.

I'm wondering where and when the butterfly dressing rooms were released and if they are still available in any way? I adore them! They are currently in Stormie's shop. I'd like to know which release they were in. I don't know if I need to download a certain version also? I'm confused how the android versions/updates work.

Thank you so much for any and all help!

Fashion Designer
    Hi Butterfly,

I'm sorry to tell you the butterfly dressing rooms were removed from the game very recently, within the last few weeks. I don't think they are associated with any version, so I don't think you can go back and get them. IF I'm wrong, I am sure someone here will come tell you how to get them, but to my knowledge, they are gone now.
    Sorry. (

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25 View Post
    I'm wondering where and when the butterfly dressing rooms were released and if they are still available in any way?
    They are still available, jewelfang. I can still buy them for 92'000 coins. Fashion Story: Springtime - this version was released on 2014 spring, I believe these dressing rooms are in it

Fashion Designer
    It looks like this

Rhino Keeper
    The springtime version is no longer in the google playstore, well its not in mine anyway! I just google names of versions of all the story games and use other app stores to install them. Or get the original version from amazon everything is there, buy what you need then go back to your pink punk and all the stuff will be there. The amazon app is sooooo slow, wouldnt recommend long play on there, just a shopping spree! If you do get your hands on any old versions you dont need to keep them once you have installed and opened the game all the stuff will be on the latest version wether you buy it or not. Its only the amazon version where you have to buy the stuff for it to then be on pink punk version. the latest version after pink punk is fashion story enchanted. Best getting and playing mainly on the latest. Alot of people are waiting for the pop up to get 6gems to install it, up to you! Sorry iv babbled on and hope this makes sense. I have alot of knowledge, i just suck at expressing myself!!

Executive Chef
    @aishaibrahims

Go the Google play store, apps & select ALL. It will show you the history of all the apps you've installed.

Although it's not there when I use the search, I still have it under all installed apps. Hope I helped!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE