Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team Lava *****s Android yet again 30 gems total!

Unregistered

Team Lava *****s Android yet again 30 gems total!

30 free gems and counting for iDevice users and zilch for Android.
    I open RS tonight on my iPad with a welcoming greeting to download the valentines day version and receive 6 free gems, just like with every other Team Lava app. Combined with the other promotions over the last 3 weeks that is a $6.24 real cash value.
    If you are going to run such promotions dealing with items of real cash values there are certain rules that need to be followed, first and foremost is fairness.

PLEASE ADD 30 GEMS TO ALL ANDROID USERS THAT HAVE BEEN *****ED!!!

Unregistered
    I agree. It's ridiculous that there are more android users than iphone users yet the android users are treated like they are second rate or something.

Unregistered

Such ****!!

Android doesn't even have the special Valentines app the last update had new items and valentines recipes and that was it!! Why is it so different for android???

Unregistered

You don't know what happens with IPhone

Android users are always complaining that IPhone has it so good. Let me tell you, I have NEVER and I do mean NEVER gotten any gems for downloading a game from TL. No response from customer service either. We get crappy treatment too. TL is just a lousy, unethical company, plain and simple. I don't blame you guys for being upset when the Droid app was released in such a terrible condition. But all their apps are that way...for Iphone too. As far as the Valentine editions...you aren't missing anything really.

Unregistered

Agree

I have to agree with some of what is said here. Without the gems the game is virtually no fun, so of course, suckers like me go and buy them. Last week after visiting the "buy gems" for the third time the game decided on its own to purchase a turn at the magic box, which I didn't even choose. (Either it was a phone error or an application error) I was simply scrolling through the tab and all of a sudden I had an item that A. I didn't elect to "try" for, and B. that was simply hideous anyway. I was trying to get to the end of the catagory so I could expand. At any rate, I e mailed customer service, explained my issue, and was advised that "Team Lava currently doesn't reverse purchases". Hmmm...I didn't ask for my purchase of the gems to be reversed, I asked them to credit me 24 gems and take their item back. Oh well. The game is fun, but I guess it is a buyer beware type of thing. As for Android users...Yeah, I didn't see a Valentine Day version...Oh well, reading through the other posts it isn't worth the download.

Unregistered
    Android users are 2nd class citizens

Unregistered

BS

Wheres my 6 free gems for downloading world war
    Droid X

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I e mailed customer service, explained my issue, and was advised that "Team Lava currently doesn't reverse purchases". Hmmm...I didn't ask for my purchase of the gems to be reversed, I asked them to credit me 24 gems and take their item back.
    At the risk of sounding completely stupid... asking TL to credit 24 gems and take the item back would be a reversal, wouldn't it?

Unregistered

Angry Where free gems for downloading world war??

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wheres my 6 free gems for downloading world war
    Droid X
    Ya, where is my 6 free gems???

Unregistered

free gems

I would like the 12 that I was supposed to get for free for downloading the 2 other apps that pop ip with the news thing

I use a droid also

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast