Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many neighbors do yall have?

Fashion Designer
    I checked over the weekend and realized I had over 430. Scanning down I recognized several names I used to see often but had not in a long time so decided to clean house. So far got rid of about 80 inactive neighbours...still working on it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sally_brown View Post
    Why would it bother someone that someone else's gifts are full?
    I'm not sure but people get mad about it....at least the ones on my list do. They also get annoyed when tables are full every time they visit. With too many neighbors that tends to happen. I really do not care either way I still get coins or exp for visiting.

Rhino Keeper
    I can see getting annoyed when tables are always full. People take their time to visit, so it's frustrating when you can never leave tips. This is provided daily tips are requested. I had a neighbor who was adamant about receiving tips daily, but every time I stopped by, she was full. Yep, that got annoying fast.

Not sure why one would get upset about full gifts, though. About 25% of my neighbors are full on gifts on any given day. Doesn't bother me. Just means somebody was able to gift quicker than me!
    Fashion Story - Angelesque
    Bakery Story - Le Reve

I have 77 and tipping is getting pretty tedious. -_-' I hate to say no but unless someone goes inactive then I'll have to stop accepting.

Fashion Designer
    I have been removed for my tables often being full. I do clear them several times a day but, especially when a goal requires tipping, they fill up fast. I don't require daily tipping although I really only tip back, or tip visitors that couldn't leave coins and from my gifts. I don't understand why someone would get upset about gifts being full either, unless they try to gift you what they want in the hopes that you will send the same back. But if that is the case they should just post what they want.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 29. I don't tip daily, so people delete me. I gift daily and I always fill requests. I'm looking for neighbors who aren't uptight about tipping.

I have 62 neighbours right now. I try to tip and gift everyday, but sometimes get lazy about tipping lol I have neighbours that don't tip, and haven't deleted any of them cuz they still gift and help with requests. I also have a few neighbours that don't seem like they're really playing anymore, but still help with material requests, so I don't know if I want to delete them or not.

Farm Supplier

I keep 30 active nbrs. Once 4★has been reached, I really only need 27 to maintain that rating. I keep the extra 3 nbrs in case some1 is full, etc. It takes me about 20 minutes to reply to msgs and tip everybody. You only get 20 gifts per reset and 20 requests filled per reset, so 30 is more than enough.
    Last edited by keio_b; 05-20-15 at 06:41 PM.

I used to have around 300 and 90% became inactive after a year so I had to find almost all new neighbors. Right now I have 120. I usually send gif but only tip back so I don't mind if they don't tip or gif. Just responding to requests is enough.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123