Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: :( Seriously unhappy!

Executive Chef
    In tournaments, my trick not to get a long waiting-line for the spa: ultimate any and all 10% and 15% dragon the first time you encounter him. It saves you lots, and lots of time in the tournament, it saves you a very long waiting line for the spa (plus your dragons are available for other rounds) and it saves you lots and lots of frustration on each losing rond...

I have almost 350 unique dragons, lots of Champions, Triple-colors, 6 Diamond(hybrids), so for me usually it's just 2 or 3 rounds I need to ult, all other battles have atleast 25% chance - tho last time a 35%-Dragon gave me a hard time... lost atleast 10 times... And the last round, I only ultimate if I run out of time.

This tactic has made me win every tournament since October 2014.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    In tournaments, my trick not to get a long waiting-line for the spa: ultimate any and all 10% and 15% dragon the first time you encounter him. It saves you lots, and lots of time in the tournament, it saves you a very long waiting line for the spa (plus your dragons are available for other rounds) and it saves you lots and lots of frustration on each losing rond...

I have almost 350 unique dragons, lots of Champions, Triple-colors, 6 Diamond(hybrids), so for me usually it's just 2 or 3 rounds I need to ult, all other battles have atleast 25% chance - tho last time a 35%-Dragon gave me a hard time... lost atleast 10 times... And the last round, I only ultimate if I run out of time.

This tactic has made me win every tournament since October 2014.
    Nice idea, but due to the 30 gold for ultimate, I usually don't use it, I rather use coins that I have plenty of and are easy to come by to heal
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    It's a good tactic for those that make 60-90 gold in 2 weeks easily. That's 4-7 gold a day. If you have 1 or 2 gold-giving dragons, you make that easily.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    If you just want the $$ just put it in the shop for 2,000 gems and quit pretending that this is a dragon that ANYONE can get. Yes, I am pretty pissed off.
    I just wanted to put it out there that you actually *can* just buy the dragon with gold if you really wanted to. Just go to the Spell Shop and you can 'buy' all the parts for less than 1500 gold (the price scales with how many keys you've collected). I believe the cost comes out to 15 gold per key that you're missing.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    I just wanted to put it out there that you actually *can* just buy the dragon with gold if you really wanted to. Just go to the Spell Shop and you can 'buy' all the parts for less than 1500 gold (the price scales with how many keys you've collected). I believe the cost comes out to 15 gold per key that you're missing.
    Then it's even cheaper to use ultimate in the arena: that way it's only 12 gold per key.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    It takes much less food on Android to level up, so users don't need as much food to get Dragons to Epic...
    I just want to put it out there that it doesn't take much less food on Android to level up a dragon, at least not anymore since they retired New Dawn. And even then, not everyone could access it after they took it out of the Play Store. Safe to say that food costs are pretty much even now.

Anyway back to the arena woes. It always seems that whenever the arena crafting dragon has black/pink/champion types the battles are extra hard. xD But of course guys it's all 'random' *cough* If you have a long line at the spa to begin with, try to battle every 2 hours instead of hourly to accommodate your healing dragons. It's what I do even when there's a tournament cause that way I don't lose my best fighters and if not never, I rarely have more than 10 dragons on queue for the healing spa after a tourney.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    Sorry, I used the word "just" as an excluder, meaning that it would JUST be available for sale and no opportunity to win it.

Nightclub Owner
    It's a good tactic for those that make 60-90 gold in 2 weeks easily. That's 4-7 gold a day. If you have 1 or 2 gold-giving dragons, you make that easily.
    I have 8 gold dragons but I still prefer saving my gold, again, that's just me
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    May I ask with what goal you save your gold? Just curious

With 8 gold dragons, you make 1,200 gold a month... what do you do with it?

Nightclub Owner
    May I ask with what goal you save your gold? Just curious

With 8 gold dragons, you make 1,200 gold a month... what do you do with it?
    Wait for discounts in rare dragons that I don't have, such as some of the Diamond hybrids that I've been trying to breed but still don't have
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast