Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stormy has Cotton Candy dragon?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakykittie View Post
    It's not the fact that I don't have the dragon that peeves me, it's that we haven't earned the dragon yet and we might not EVEN earn it at this point. Kinda spoils the fun of earning lollipops for the community. It's supposed to be an accomplishment we can all be proud of, and it really devalues all the hard work we've been putting in as a team. Not only that, but Stormy's island sets unrealistic expectations of what your typical island looks like. Dude's got only one farm and yet all of his dragons are epic. I feel like Stormy's island is practically false advertisement. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe the island is truly there just to show us sneak peaks and stuff.. but with Teamlava's history, I find that hard to believe. They want new players to see the island and think WOAH THATS SO COOL, IF I KEEP PLAYING, MY ISLAND WILL LOOK THAT COOL, TOO... when in reality, your average island is cluttered with farms and habitats that are necessary to get ANYTHING accomplished without spending a truckload of money/gold. I've always been kind of annoyed by 'Stormys Island'.
    You can have a island just like Stormie's Park, but the players choose to have a bunch of habitats with a endless family of dragons. TL island is only for display, and if you think that we aren't going to have Cotton Candy, you are so wrong. In every World Event in the end, when we are close to win the last prize but clearly we cannot win because we don't have all the items needed and TL can see that the community is not going to be able to get the last community prize/dragon in time, TL give a boost of items so the community can get the last prize. We already had 11 world events, this is the 12 event, and TL have helped the community in 10 events, the only one where TL didn't help, was when TL forgot to add the items that Android had collected, when TL added the Android amount with the IOS amounts, we got automatically the rest of the community prizes and ended the event with almost the double of items required.

TL help us and their island is only for display. In my opinion, TL helping the community in the World Events, it's a good action from them, since they release a lot of dragons, limited ones, not every one can get them, helping in the World Events is good for them since sometimes they have the balls to do somethings unfair.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakykittie View Post
    your average island is cluttered with farms and habitats that are necessary to get ANYTHING accomplished without spending a truckload of money/gold. I've always been kind of annoyed by 'Stormys Island'.
    I invite you to come see my island. I only once spent an amount of 35 euro's in the 3 years I played, so no, it's not about money, it's about strategy, planning, patience and dedication. Ow, and carefull playing, having the right device and reliable internet-connection (so you don't fall in gold-traps). It's far less about luck and money. Yes, you can buy (almost) anything with real money, but you do NOT have to, you can get more than enough without spending tons of money. Ow, and when you visit, please remember that all Champion-dragons, Spin the Wheel-dragons, and World Event Dragons of the last year are in my inventory (84 dragons in total), and not bred: I like to have them, but I don't want to run out of space...

Ow, and don't worry about the last dragon: we never missed out on one before, and I doubt we will miss out on this one.

But, you can be sure we will get it only in the last few hours, if not minutes...

Rhino Keeper
    I'm green with envy, Anaboe, at your strength of character. So many times I've told myself: let the dragon stay in storage. And I end up hatching it anyway coz I love to watch my babies. Result: overcrowded with 130 habitats packed as full as can be. 3 pieces of decoration looking forlorn.
    I stopped visiting Stormie as I can't stand to compare us
    And I'm certain we'll get Cotton Candy and I will desperately seek a place for it. Maybe trade in Firestorm?

Executive Chef
    Would do that if I had to choose: I don't like the looks of Firestorm very much, and it's not like it's hard to breed...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    Some people should stop taking games so seriously.
    There's nothing wrong with Stormy already having Cotton Candy, it's not a real player.
    I like that I can see how the new dragons look like in Stormys island.Hopefully we'll all get that dragon in a few days so why worry about that?
    Like. Agreed. It's a fun game.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I invite you to come see my island. I only once spent an amount of 35 euro's in the 3 years I played, so no, it's not about money, it's about strategy, planning, patience and dedication. Ow, and carefull playing, having the right device and reliable internet-connection (so you don't fall in gold-traps). It's far less about luck and money. Yes, you can buy (almost) anything with real money, but you do NOT have to, you can get more than enough without spending tons of money. Ow, and when you visit, please remember that all Champion-dragons, Spin the Wheel-dragons, and World Event Dragons of the last year are in my inventory (84 dragons in total), and not bred: I like to have them, but I don't want to run out of space...

Ow, and don't worry about the last dragon: we never missed out on one before, and I doubt we will miss out on this one.

But, you can be sure we will get it only in the last few hours, if not minutes...
    Perfect!

I never spent real money in DS, all of my spin to win, World Event and almost every tournament dragons are in my storage, 99 dragons (103 with double ones) and like you, I don't want to run out of space, I prefer to hatch breeding ones instead of reward ones.

We are the ones who choose how we want our island.

Rhino Keeper
    I love it when I come across those very special islands: 20 epic Kitsunes, or 30 epic Lights, or every single red/green/yellow combo but no other colors Or very creative use of decoration! There certainly is room for your own style in the game and your visitors enjoy it too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Annica5 View Post
    I love it when I come across those very special islands: 20 epic Kitsunes, or 30 epic Lights, or every single red/green/yellow combo but no other colors Or very creative use of decoration! There certainly is room for your own style in the game and your visitors enjoy it too.
    True! I have a neigbhor that his/her island is only white habitats! Ahah It's so pretty to see
    Every island is beautiful! Everybody has their own style

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    True! I have a neigbhor that his/her island is only white habitats! Ahah It's so pretty to see
    Every island is beautiful! Everybody has their own style
    Not sure if you can call the mess on my island 'style'

It's more like 'aaaarrrgghhh, quick, try to fit this new dragon in somewhere, anywhere!'

I used to have it all planned and pretty but that went out the window and now it's a mosh-pit of squished dragons, who are very quickly learning to get along (or it's the stables!) am very glad marble will go into stone quarry without any shuffling!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Not sure if you can call the mess on my island 'style'

It's more like 'aaaarrrgghhh, quick, try to fit this new dragon in somewhere, anywhere!'

I used to have it all planned and pretty but that went out the window and now it's a mosh-pit of squished dragons, who are very quickly learning to get along (or it's the stables!) am very glad marble will go into stone quarry without any shuffling!
    I just visited your island, and honestly, I like it and you have a LOT of dragons, I wish to have half of what you have, I'm still missing so many! ahah
    Your island it's not a mess either, you even have the habitats separated by colors! ahah I already so a island where the habitats were put randomly, separated by colors? What is that? xD

Those 4 nest with only eggs from the World Event is something interesting ahahah You only need one more nest and the community only need to won the Cotton Candy so you can have 5 nest with all of the World Event dragons xD

Everyone has their own way to have their island!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast