Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Gate Keeper Dragon- 5-5-14- Craft/Battle

Executive Chef
    Well I will have a go but will just be hopeful ...... Two keys so far ..... Good luck

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vickyville14 View Post
    Oh no, I still have the Olympus Dragon. I can't seem to get past him. He has been here for a week. I was hoping I would get a new dragon with the end of the carousel dragon.
    I know what you mean - I've been lucky with 2 hard dragons before that a new tournament saved me from losing to again. For Olympus (level 13) I have beat that dragon with Epic Forest before. Good luck!
    Twilight Woods on Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story and Fairy Tale Wonderland

Rhino Keeper
    I'm in awe of those that can battle enough to get 2 - I can barely get enough items to get 1 crafted in time.
    Twilight Woods on Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story and Fairy Tale Wonderland

Rhino Keeper
    Ohhh....that one is a beauty

And I'm on a lucky streak with 6 keys. Used lv 10 champions on all of them

I hate snow angel

Just two questions

Why isn't ice age dragons are listed in the description. Against which types they are weak?

2nd why does its always a win that goes null and void after an hour timing(a dragon we have won against is again ready there in arena to defeat us) and never a lost one. I have won against ice age with RS and now its there beating my dragons black and blue.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Just two questions

Why isn't ice age dragons are listed in the description. Against which types they are weak?

2nd why does its always a win that goes null and void after an hour timing(a dragon we have won against is again ready there in arena to defeat us) and never a lost one. I have won against ice age with RS and now its there beating my dragons black and blue.
    Most ice age are listed in the wiki battle arena section and show which of your dragons have an advantage, it means checking each time prior to battle but is well worth the time in doing so ...... I have 7 keys so far ....... Good luck

Farm Supplier
    The arena doesn't show the gate keeper dragon or what round I'm on,it does give me a key though. .I'm I still going to be able to get the gatekeeper at the end?
    Accepting new neighbors id...Tinkerbel48

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbel48 View Post
    The arena doesn't show the gate keeper dragon or what round I'm on,it does give me a key though. .I'm I still going to be able to get the gatekeeper at the end?
    this doesn't work the same way as a tournament. there are no rounds, you just need to keep fighting battles to win the keys ... you will need 99 of them. then you need to craft it in the spell shop before u can put the egg on the nest I'm pretty new to this myself & am only just crafting my first dragon ... carousel ... by doing these battles & collecting the items needed

Nightclub Owner
    During world events like we have going on right now, not only do you collect keys when you battle, but you will also get a Candy Pop which will contribute to your total toward individual prizes and toward the community goal for the community prizes
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast