Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 5-5-2015

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    I'm on Android but in the Amazon app I can see a new catalogue in Nightlife tab it's called Enchanted and is 3hours, it's all silver.Haven't see the decor yet it's a very slow version.
    That's so weird, I still see nothing new. I have the newest version. Are you saying there is a new app? Or that we have to use the amazon version, not the google play version?

I have no idea how to access this new release.

Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    I'm on Android but in the Amazon app I can see a new catalogue in Nightlife tab it's called Enchanted and is 3hours, it's all silver.Haven't see the decor yet it's a very slow version.
    Same here... nice fantasy theme, Cinderella. Got an hour to wait to see the catalog, glad it's short-timed.

Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    That's so weird, I still see nothing new. I have the newest version. Are you saying there is a new app? Or that we have to use the amazon version, not the google play version?

I have no idea how to access this new release.
    Use the amazon version. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah I have the 6 day stuff but not the new stuff in my Android version. So strange. I'm excited to see the new stuff.

I'm also excited that the Fairytale Display and Swan Princess are out of the box. I don't think either has been offered out of the box before. Thanks TL!

I can see everything on my iphone and my kindle but not my android phone so I think the play store must be getting a new version.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Use the amazon version. :-)
    I can't...my device goes directly to google play. I don't know how to access the Amazon store.

Well, this is stupid. So the update isn't directly pushed out to everyone anymore. I'll try and see if I can get it, but right now it's the same as not getting an update.

How many of their android players didn't get an update today, but don't visit the forums? How are people supposed to know that there is no new version, but we have to get a copy of an old version from a specific store in order to get updates now?
    Argh. Again...not making it easy to play their game.

Farm Supplier
    We just got a new version like two weeks ago And we can't use the amazon version. I guess we wait again. It is very frustrating and makes you want to stop playing. People say we shouldn't complain because we get pop ups for gems for new version. I waited and never got one for the new restaurant or bakery new version.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    I can't...my device goes directly to google play. I don't know how to access the Amazon store.

Well, this is stupid. So the update isn't directly pushed out to everyone anymore. I'll try and see if I can get it, but right now it's the same as not getting an update.

How many of their android players didn't get an update today, but don't visit the forums? How are people supposed to know that there is no new version, but we have to get a copy of an old version from a specific store in order to get updates now?
    Argh. Again...not making it easy to play their game.
    Visit amazon.com and try to download the original version, it will ask you to download the amazon app first.Then open the amazon app and download the game.That's what I did I hope it works for you too

Rhino Keeper
    Photo plz plz plz

Rhino Keeper
    The only thing new in my game on Android is the LTO and the 6 day released floor decor. This probably means that we're getting a new version AGAIN. We just had one 2 weeks ago with the Pink Punk version. Are 6 free gems really that worth the delay? I know this is just a game, but it's sooooo frustrating, especially when the last few months have been mostly 15, 17 or 20 hour catalogues.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast