Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 5-5-2015

old uninteresting princess items and nothing else *yawn* i assume we droids are in for another useless so called new version.....
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

sometimes i Wonder why S8/TL absolutely want us to quit their games... I used to like them a lot ((
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Executive Chef
    Wowzah, the 1st place prize from the Easter box I believe is for sale. 60 gems isn't bad. I shall buy 2 before it goes! If it isn't the Easter box I can't remember the name of the one it's from. I do know the box as just on sale.

Anyone NOT on Android get a new catalog? Yea the old items are nice for those that don't have them. Was hoping for something new.

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Wowzah, the 1st place prize from the Easter box I believe is for sale. 60 gems isn't bad. I shall buy 2 before it goes! If it isn't the Easter box I can't remember the name of the one it's from. I do know the box as just on sale.
    I'm not sure what it is. I don't have this or 60 gems to check out..LOL I need a gem sale or someone to post a pic first to decide. Maybe it's the fairytale one?

Executive Chef
    I think it's called In bloom chest, that's the display in left

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, I'm on android and I've got nothing new either. Not sure if it is because I'm android, or if there just isn't an actual update today.

When I saw Fairy Tale stuff re-released, I was excited because I thought we'd get new stuff to go with it!! But noooo....

I'm HIGHLY disappointed they just rereleased old stuff again, and added nothing new to this great theme.

Guess I'm going back to apathetically not playing this game, since they couldn't even be bothered to give us any new items to keep us interested.

Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    I think it's called In bloom chest, that's the display in left
    Ahh yes thank you well think I'll save my dollars.. on this one

Executive Chef
    I'm on Android but in the Amazon app I can see a new catalogue in Nightlife tab it's called Enchanted and is 3hours, it's all silver.Haven't see the decor yet it's a very slow version.

I see new stuff in the floor decor tab in addition to the 6 day LTO stuff.

A night to remember (slipper on a pillow) - 24,000 coins
    Enchanted Vanity - 25 gems
    Dream Come True Mannequin - 39 gems (looks like the birds helping Cinderella get dressed)

New Wall Decor

Royal Invitation - 8 gems
    Heart's Wish Mirro - 16,000 coins

Floor

Ever After Tile - 2,800 coins

I'm at work so I don't have time to post pics right now.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast