Thread: Temp goal stoves

Temp goal stoves

So I just got the fruit bar goal stove during the allotted time it was briefly available this week. I have the food from it on my counter but after placing it back into my inventory it then locked itself up again. It displays an orange border around it similar to that of the indicator of it being in my inventory but I'm unable to place it back into my restaurant. Now I'm a bit annoyed if that the only thing that the temporary re-release of the fruit bar was supposed to do was only let it be usable for the alloted time seeing as it cost precious gems. But I'd like to be able to put it back into my restaurant at some point otherwise I would have spent 30 gems just to have a goal oven for less then a week. :/ help solving my dilemma would be appreciated

Nightclub Owner
    Wow. I hope this gets sorted especially since you paid gems for it!
    I bought my fruit bar through the goals and I can still place them out in my restaurant so this seems to be related ro the recent re release only.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 05-04-15 at 06:56 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthrAdorable View Post
    So I just got the fruit bar goal stove during the allotted time it was briefly available this week. I have the food from it on my counter but after placing it back into my inventory it then locked itself up again. It displays an orange border around it similar to that of the indicator of it being in my inventory but I'm unable to place it back into my restaurant. Now I'm a bit annoyed if that the only thing that the temporary re-release of the fruit bar was supposed to do was only let it be usable for the alloted time seeing as it cost precious gems. But I'd like to be able to put it back into my restaurant at some point otherwise I would have spent 30 gems just to have a goal oven for less then a week. :/ help solving my dilemma would be appreciated
    I noticed the same issue this morning and have emailed a request for assistance to Storm8 support.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the same issue. I went to pull it up (and yes, I paid 30 gems just to get it), and the only place it's listed on my appliance bar is in the "goal" section, and it's grayed out, with no indication that I own one. Before today, it was listed with the non-goal appliances that that I bought, including the "special" appliances that I bought, like the Irish stove and the Easter Stove.

The Honorable Panda
    I will flag this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    It's showing up right for me now. I have it out and have fruit going on it, so thanks for getting it straightened out!

Rhino Keeper
    My fruit bars are now also back in the game, so to speak. Thank you, Storm8, for the quick fix.