Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FS Update: 04/28/15

And a 20 hour catalog, the is the most disappointing update of the year in my opinion. I have seen a few that seemed lacked effort but this is the worst one yet.

Rhino Keeper
    I think this update is fun. The display is kinda new for me coz i havent already got it. Not so sure about the other bits and bobs, but the outfits fun too. Like the shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Alot of LTO re treads as usual. Nothing spectacular new to me. 20hr catalog low quantity. The coin festive backdrop is the best thing I see I like.
    yep on the new items i Only like the Festive Backdrop too... I mean the LTO is nice i didn't have it but idk if ill buy it... I'm not Mexican but have lots of Mexican friends.... though again old items have timer this means they will be removed :/ to be honest i cant wait for the summer updates please don't disappoint me xD
    "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS
    I gift & accept all requests for parts
    If you gift parts every day
    Feel free to add me there (◕‿◕✿)

(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(^ε^)(^ε^)

just wondering.... once they have rereleased all previous LTOs from apst years what are they going to do? create new ones....?
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, nothing for me in this update.

The catalogue is cute, but again with the long hour and few items.

Not interested in the rereleased LTO, or the new items, what few there are. The backdrop might be useful for something....but nothing for me right now.

Fashion Designer
    Could someone please post a pic of the display? Is it another 4x4? I'll probably get it as Cinco de Mayo is my favorite holiday! The little pink skull floor deco is too cute! Thanks S8! But another long catalog? I'm already ordering too many long term items. I have to order my 10 - 12 hour items in the morning. By mid-afternoon I have empty slots. We need a new 4-hour catalog please.

Executive Chef
    The theme is fun, not much gems for me to spend though.The LTO I'd like to get it but not sure yet.The catalogue is fun but both items are for gems, I hoped the one would be for coins.I saw some other new deco too, I like the coin devider or whatever it is.
    I think this week I should save my gems as summer is close.
    Also I dislike that we're getting so many long catalogues, how are we supposed to keep our shops stocked?

I hate that so much stuff are removed from the game, when the Earth update came out I thought only the Earth display will be removed and forgot to buy some extra dressing rooms and now I need them...
    Last edited by andromedablack; 04-28-15 at 12:32 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Now iv seen it close i love it even more. We dont have this holiday where im from and i dont have mexican friends! i just think it looks good. Oh and good news angelmama its 3x3!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenKevin View Post
    just wondering.... once they have rereleased all previous LTOs from apst years what are they going to do? create new ones....?
    Lol, they probably go through them again!
    I wont complain if aquarius fountain is in the loop! Hope you get your mile high update back too!

Quote Originally Posted by irlanda_c View Post
    i wish we get a whole theme, with racks, counters,wall and floor decor
    I hope we get a full update someday soon with new items (no retreads)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast