Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: April 29th 2015

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyhinnard View Post
    Why does it take so long for Android users to get any of the monthly updates? And why do we have to wait to download yet another version of the game?
    Because that's how it is unfortunately. There was a time when android players didn't get goals at all. The reason given was some high tech explanation but what i gathered from it was that there were too many different types of android devices and it was hard to design the goals in a way to make them available to all the devices. Or some such thing. There's a thread here somewhere that goes into it in detail.

Anyway, ios players used to get different versions of the game with updates and bug fixes and whenever we got updated versions to download we would receive a goal which started out by prompting us to update and when we completed that goal we would receive some gems usually. This doesn't really happen anymore...or at least the updates are less frequent now.

What the tech people/developers did to get around the android problem was to create different versions of the game for android players and, I suppose that as compensation for the hassle of having to download new versions each time, mini goals will appear in the game prompting users to download the newer version of the game and upon completing this mini goal, gems would be the prize.
    Android players usually get updates by Friday and if you wait until the following Monday (I believe) you will usually get the goal prompt which starts out as a challenge for you to download the newest version of the game and upon completion of that goal then you get gems of varying amounts, but usually six.

Executive Chef
    I just searched for it in google play but nothing has came up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    probably the drink machine bit further back in appliances
    Thank you.

Thanks to all for the additional info on Android devices!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    oh, goodie. bundles are back to being ridiculously unfair to android players. gosh i've missed that.
    The popup says the bundle is now available to ALL users! Have you checked for it on android? I tried to check on my tablet but it's slow and uncooperative.
    Last edited by lynniefish; 04-30-15 at 08:45 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Hello everybody, today I opened my game and nothing happened there's no update. Android players were forgotten AGAIN!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    Hello everybody, today I opened my game and nothing happened there's no update. Android players were forgotten AGAIN!
    We should get the goal to install new version on Saturday

I'm on Android, and haven't gotten any updates. Any idea when this will happen?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    We should get the goal to install new version on Saturday
    All the updates I received lately arrived on Friday, maybe today nothing happened because is 1st of May (Internation Labor's Day).

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on Android as well and usually I get the goal prompt on Friday as well sometimes though I never get the prompt.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast