Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: April 29th 2015

New Resident
    Anyone can help me.. why food still missing even though i block my door..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elliyna15 View Post
    Don't put the host by the door. Put a floor decoration there instead

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by barbaraann72 View Post
    So for Android players, the new luau items and (most likely) next week's goal content are in the new version - TROPICAL BLISS?

Must remember to download by Tuesday - with or without bonus gems!
    whats new in this version?are they only new recepies or there are some ne contents?
    is this mean that after tuesday we can't download it?

Executive Chef
    Do you think we'll get the goal on Monday? I'm tempted to download it now but I want my gems

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    Do you think we'll get the goal on Monday? I'm tempted to download it now but I want my gems
    Just wait if you really want the gems or if you really desperate for the items then download, I always wait.

I don't understand the rush, LOL! It's 6 free gems.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    And another 6 for BS and yeah true, it's not like the items are going anywhere

Executive Chef
    Something tells me that we might get the goal download

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by elliyna15 View Post
    Don't block the door. Remove or turn your chairs instead or allow your customers to have access to your host table but not to tables and chairs.

Host(ess)

Why aren't Android updates released at the same time as iOS?

I have two Restaurant Story games. One is on my iOS device, the other on my Android tablet.

New item releases for each week appear on my iOS device every Wednesday, usually by noon PST. That's all good.

On Android , it's a different story. New weekly items may appear on Wednesday. If they don't, that means there is a new RS version. This new RS version may show up in the Play Store on Thursday, or Friday, or the following week. There may be a a pop-up or offer in the RS clipboard stating that I'll get 6 gems and 3 points (stars) for installing the new version. However, there is no telling when this notice will show up. It could be 3 days, or a week or two. In the meantime, I'm buying new decorating items, cooking new recipes etc. on my iOS game. And on my Android game I'm still waiting. And waiting. I could go directly to the Play Store and download the new game, but that means no 6 gems.

Why aren't updates for Android released at the same time as for iOS? And why aren't gems and stars for installing the new Android version posted in the game the same time that iOS is updated? I know that they're two different operating systems, but updates need to be released to both platforms at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    I'm waiting for my 12 gems on Tuesday. I need to master the goal recipes first
    Don't hold your breath! Today is Tuesday and NOTHING! I saw one person say Monday, never on weekends. Another person said Tues. Yet another person is saying always the first Wed of each month. Does anyone really know what they're talking about?! lol