Thread: Expansion on BS for having 55 neighbors gone??

New Resident

Expansion on BS for having 55 neighbors gone??

What is the deal with the expansion if you have 55 neighbors? I had 52 so I needed 3 more. I finally got them and now it is gone??? How long was it available? Just a few days it seems. RS still has several options for this up. Sometimes it takes awhile to get new nbrs. Will you run this again and give more time? If not I will not be spending anymore money for gems to expand. More time should have been given.
    Bliss

Nightclub Owner
    There are a couple of requirements for expanding.

1 you must have the required number of neighbours AND
    2 you must have the required amount of coins.

you met the first requirement, which is the number of neighbours. Now you have to meet the coin requirement. The expansion did not disappear. It's the next available expansion size that is listed in your expansion tab.

There is also the option to expand using gems. Gem expansions, unlike coin expansions, avoid the neighbour requirement. Once you have the required amount of gems you are allowed to expand using those gems.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    There are a couple of requirements for expanding.

1 you must have the required number of neighbours AND
    2 you must have the required amount of coins.

you met the first requirement, which is the number of neighbours. Now you have to meet the coin requirement. The expansion did not disappear. It's the next available expansion size that is listed in your expansion tab.

There is also the option to expand using gems. Gem expansions, unlike coin expansions, avoid the neighbour requirement. Once you have the required amount of gems you are allowed to expand using those gems.
    Thanks for that explanation. Didn't realize there was more to it.