Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need how long to reach level 100 ? 1,000 months

Executive Chef

Need how long to reach level 100 ? 1,000 months

ALL LEVEL 99 PLAYERS, HAVE YOU EVER THINK OF HOW LONG YOU NEED TO REACH LEVEL 100? WE NEED 999,999,999 XP TO GO NEXT LEVEL. WELL, LET US ASSUME THAT WE EARN 1,000,000 XP EVERY MONTH. WE NEED 1,000 MONTHS TO GET 1,000,000,000 XP THEN WE CAN REACH LEVEL 100. MY ID: Bakerling

Executive Chef
    As someone responded on the other thread you started recently, this is a purposeful choice by the designers. You're not supposed to be able to reach it.

Why do you keep starting new threads with topics that are still on the first page of the forum?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    As someone responded on the other thread you started recently, this is a purposeful choice by the designers. You're not supposed to be able to reach it.

Why do you keep starting new threads with topics that are still on the first page of the forum?
    Lol'D

The capslock made it funnier.
    null

Rhino Keeper
    Idk if you just barely got to level 99 or what, but I'm afraid your quest to get to level 100 is not a new one. Unfortunately, as all of us longtime players have known for years, the cap is set at 99 and you joining in with the others posting about it won't get you to level 100.
    Also, posting in all caps on everyone's wall "GOOD NEWS FROM TEAMLAVA FOR ALL LEVEL 99 PLAYERS READ MY WALL" to direct them to your posts where you say you have made friends with team lava and level 100 is coming soon is considered spamming. Even worse it makes it seem you are misrepresenting yourself as if you are affiliated with team lava which you are not, and thats not very ethical, imo.

Rhino Keeper
    If yoi want a laugh, go look around at some walls. Ijs
    Quote Originally Posted by kripzcafe View Post
    Lol'D

The capslock made it funnier.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zZ_guera_Zz View Post
    Also, posting in all caps on everyone's wall "GOOD NEWS FROM TEAMLAVA FOR ALL LEVEL 99 PLAYERS READ MY WALL" to direct them to your posts where you say you have made friends with team lava and level 100 is coming soon is considered spamming. Even worse it makes it seem you are misrepresenting yourself as if you are affiliated with team lava which you are not, and thats not very ethical, imo.
    yikes.

Rhino Keeper
    There is no level 100

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    yikes.
    hi Bakery Story players. I think some of you have misunderstand me in some way. Well, I just like to share what I know with all level 99 players. To me is GOOD NEWS. Level 99 is the maximum level so far for Bakery story. I am at that level so to me is GOOD NEWS. FROM TEAMLAVA . well I really made Friend with TEAMLAVA MODERATOR kooky panda. I never said level 100 is coming soon. I wrote hope there is level 100. On 25 April 2015 time 08:09 PM. kooky panda (TEAMLAVA MODERATOR) replied to me this massage : The staff knows that players would like more levels. Right now99 is the cap level for the game, that is why the XP are so high to get the level 100. Hopefully they will be able to increase the levels later on.

Executive Chef
    Hi Bakery Story Player, please mind your word. Please go and have a look at my profile . Look at the FRIEND column it show kooky panda. Next please also take a look at Visitor Messages what TEAMLAVA MODERATOR kooky panda wrote. so I think you have misunderstanding me. Is not spamming that you mentioned. I know spamming is not allowed in this game. Hope you can stop spreading untrue threads.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by zZ_guera_Zz View Post
    If yoi want a laugh, go look around at some walls. Ijs
    oh my lol i need to read walls
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast