Thread: Recipes

Host(ess)

Recipes

I would love if we could cook some recipes from Restaurant Story on Bakery Story & vice versa since I'm done cooking everything on Bakery Story. Even if it's a time limit on getting some ovens. Just so we don't be impatiently waiting on things to do.

I wouldn't like to find other same recipes (yet there are some) on both games.
    I like them being different apart. There so possibilities, I wouldn't like their imagination to stop (and ours too)
    I would prefer new recipes in regular ones including drink machine above all.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Life oh Life Ooooolaaaaf....du du du ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ID: Lenn-ann: Plays Bakery Story & Restaurant Story
    ONLY REGULAR PARTS PLAYERS. Not adding food gifter or low level ...
    Edit: not adding new neighbors at this time. Thanks

Executive Chef
    There's only one recipe I've long lamented not being in bakery, the wedding cake from RS, it's so cute and pink and flowery and there's no such cake in bakery for some reason, I would love to have that design to cook in BS since pink florals are how I like decorating my bakery. The fruit cake introduced this year is close I guess, but the restaurant one is still cuter. It's the only dish in restaurant I cook just for looks rather than to fill counters when I'm low on food (max quantity per unit time) or maximize coins (higher coins per dish) when I have a large food stock. I've always found it funny that it takes restaurant twelve hours to cook celebration trifle when it only takes one in bakery though, there's some slow bakers working in the restaurant I guess!

I'd also like the egg tarts returned to us after they were snatched away in the great purge a few years ago, I miss them every time I look at my farmer's bread stand, they were good for counter filling when running out of red velvet cake since they were something like 4400 per batch and far more attractive than sweet potato pie to look at. TL has been great about introducing new nice cultural recipes like pretty Japanese pastures and Turkish delight that I long to have the Chinese ones back and/or introduce some new Chinese desserts and drinks (boba tea).