Thread: From Neighbors to Business Partners

Rhino Keeper

From Neighbors to Business Partners

I would love it so much more if TL would change "neighbors," to "business partner," or "Contractor," or anything that implies that WE NEED OUR NEIGHBORS HELP! Tired of receiving things I don't need, or food. The game is called Bakery/Resto Story, which implies we cook our own food. As well, we have "neighbors" in order to exchange goods and services. I.E. Parts, in order to build ovens. We can't cook our own parts!! While I understand that each person has their own goals and/or agendas, it's just polite to keep in mind that the game requires the help and participation of our neighbors, so if they want food, GREAT! But they should also understand, others want parts.
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Nightclub Owner
    So maybe what you really ought to try doing is deleting those neighbours who send you food and only seek out and have neighbours who will send you parts.

You should bear in mind that it is difficult to keep track of each player's needs and wants. Some players have hundreds of neighbours. I don't, but I can't imagine trying to keep track of the needs and wants of even 50 neighbours. I mass gift a random part every day to all my neighbours. I don't read the walls of neighbours. I don't even read my wall! I don't have the time and just can't bother to do it, really. So I have no idea what people really need anyway. If a neighbour sends a request for a part though i will try to answer the request and send them that part as a gift as well.

Executive Chef
    Its very simple. Delete that neighbour and find new ones. Done.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Executive Chef
    also, just semantically, i find "neighbor" more pleasant and in keeping with a friendly game.