Thread: Cowboy dress?

Rhino Keeper

Cowboy dress?

I know that the cowboy dress was introduced in an update several months ago. Since I don't have access to it, I assumed you don't get access to it unless you had the game on that account when the update went live. HOWEVER, I have a neighbor, about the same level as me, started her account the same time I started this current account, who has it.

I have the same situation with one of the three hour dresses - other neighbors starting around the same time as my account started having it, and I don't have it, nor is it listed as one I will get when level appropriate.

Am I somehow missing recipes?

Rhino Keeper
    Are you playing on an Android device? If so, you will be missing items which came with previous updates that had to be installed as a separate app through Google Play. Your neighbor is probably playing on an iOS device, which doesn't have this issue (the updates for iOS are released automatically, without needing to download an extra app).
    Fashion Story - Angelesque
    Bakery Story - Le Reve

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder what "update" that was, I can't remember, it's been quite a while ago, but yes, I'm on Android. I wonder if I dl the old updates and open them, if I will get those items available to me.

These are different\special versions of the application (like the recent Pink Punk one). You need to find, download and run these to be able to unlock the content, however I believe TL regularly remove and disable these old version so that may no longer be possible. If you have a trust worthy friend with these versions still installed on their device, you can borrow their device, login to your account and then run their copy. That should do it, but remember to switch back to their own game on their device (and log out of yours).

You can also do a search and download an app 1androidmarket it's like google play. But once you do and install it search Fashion Story there. Usally they have alot of the older versions there. It's worth a try if you really want the items. The one I think you want is (Fashion Story Country Girl.)
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 04-26-15 at 09:53 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I didn't find the Country Girl version, but I found, I think four older version (but one of them was this last one, so I'd had that one already) and I was able to dl them, open them, and gain a couple outfits, like the ballerina outfit.

This may help I am a droid user & was having a similar problem. I just started the game a few days ago so I looked around and found that it depends on what app store you went through. The Google app doesn't seem to have the cowboy dress and a few other 3 hours items so I checked out the app going through the amazon app store and it has the cowboy dress & some others that Google did not. I now have fashion story Pink punk through Google and fashion story through amazon and they seem to be working together so depending on what item I want I just have to go to the right game. But it still show it's ordering in both.
    Last edited by keysisland; 04-28-15 at 03:54 PM.

Farm Supplier
    That country dress is from the Fashion Story: Country Girl version of the game. If you can't find the version in any Android Market, go on your browser and download Aptoide Apk., ensure that you check "install from other sources" in your device settings, download and install Aptoide on your device.
    I have Country Girl version in my storage, which you can access at exoticat.store.aptoide.com.
    I have most versions of all TeamLava games there including hard to get Halloween & Christmas versions of fashion.
    Enjoy. Download from Aptoide is, of course, free ��