Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: extra coins

Question extra coins

Anybody know how i went to bed with just under 12 million coins and woke up 7 hours later with 20 million? I certainly wasnt that busy last night because i had closed the bakery..lol

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    This was our gift to you for our mistake in the release of the previous expansion. Because it only provided one side, we wanted to be fair and credited back half of the expansion cost to everyone who purchased it while it was available. Sorry for any confusion, and we hope you will find something useful to spend it on.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 04-24-15 at 11:08 AM.

Same here! I got an extra 8 million of coins this morning

Executive Chef
    I think I read somewhere else (so I don't know if it is true) that your stuff will still sell even if you block the door, but you only get half the coin amount. Someone said the best way to slow down sales if you are trying to build up food is to only have one table and chair available without blocking the door. Just turn your other chairs away from the tables.maybe someone who has been playing longer will know for sure.

Do you know where the 8 million came from? Im not sure where to go to find out. x

Fashion Designer
    Shhhh.. Say nothing
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    Weird. You'll only earn coin on the Android if the door is blocked with the cash register. Also there's no way you earned 8 million in 7 hours. You'll net about 7,000 ? 8,000 gold an hour with the door blocked on Android.

Also, I think with the door being blocked on Android with a register you'll sell food just as fast as having tables really close to the door, or having them really far.

In conclusion....you sure you jumped from 12,000,000 to 20,000,000? Screenie?
    null

I know the coins werent from food sold because it wasnt possible with the door blocked thats why i did it. But yes i definitely jumped from just under 12 million straight to 20 million in the morning. Another weird thing is i didnt play my bakery game for a few hours tonight and when i just went on my bakery has expanded on one side?
    I paid 17 million last week to expand but this one tonight happened for no cost...strange things happening here.....?

Farm Supplier
    I have no idea. maybe a hacker playing on it and bought gems, converted to coins?
    null

Lol...if it was he was a very nice hacker because he didnt use my gems and left me his coins...im not complaining !
    Just curious if anyone else has had the same. Only one other person had the coins so far. Strange... but good....

Executive Chef
    Y r u questioning extra coins? I'd b happy and just keep playing. Ezra coins r always nice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast