Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Price difference in enlarging store - higher in Bakery and Fashion than Restaurant

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by spydre1 View Post
    Anyone?
    Because...well...because...erm...oh! I know! To provide balance to the economy of the game and to provide a fun and engaging experience that everyone can enjoy for a long time.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    I actually tried that once, several months ago, after someone said the same here on the forums. Like I said, I only tried it once, so it's more than possible I just messed it up, but I still didn't see a bonus. But you've inspired me to try again! (if I remember to)
    There was a time when the daily bonus was significantly (and boy do i mean significantly) less for android users than for ios users. There was a longish thread about it too. I'm not sure whether the bonus increased or not, but android users really do get a daily bonus.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Because...well...because...erm...oh! I know! To provide balance to the economy of the game and to provide a fun and engaging experience that everyone can enjoy for a long time.

ha! you're bucking for a job at storm8, aren't you?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    ha! you're bucking for a job at storm8, aren't you?
    I've memorised the standard response to everything that ails and fails in the games, you see. The "fun and engaging experience" bit is new. It was added on this year i believe. I thought it was a great addition.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I've memorised the standard response to everything that ails and fails in the games, you see. The "fun and engaging experience" bit is new. It was added on this year i believe. I thought it was a great addition.
    The reply to one of my questions on FS was something about we don't want to give things away....and that was just asking why they don't have monthly updates like we have here in BS and RS. And in Fashion Story, since every outfit (except for two, that I know of), consists of four items, you have to purchase 2 extra catalog slots in order to not have one of your orders be half an outfit. (Say, shirt and skirt, but no pants or purse, something to that extent).

But watching my stores the past week, I DO think I'm making more money in Bakery Story, granted, I spent more in RS because I had to buy more counters, so that set me back a total of 100k coins, but I think I've made possibly three times in BS what I've made in RS in the last week and a half, I think. I wasn't paying too much attention to the cost of the food, to see which game charges more for food.
    Last edited by spydre1; 04-30-15 at 05:40 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I hope this question doesn't sound snotty, because I really don't mean for it to be, but: Why should they be the same? They're different games.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12