Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Price difference in enlarging store - higher in Bakery and Fashion than Restaurant

Rhino Keeper

Price difference in enlarging store - higher in Bakery and Fashion than Restaurant

Why is it that you have a certain price for expanding the store in RS, but in BS and FS, the price is much more? Generally 50,000 + coins more. Especially with items selling slower in BS, it seems counter-intuitive. And in FS, enlarging the store is tied to goals for a much larger shop than in BS or RS. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone?

Your daily bonus is more in Bakery Story than Fashion Story. I think you also earn more money per hour in Bakery Story than Fashion Story. I don't play Restarunt Story so I can't really comment on that one.

Rhino Keeper
    The Fashion Story expansions cost approximately the same, I think, as Bakery Story, though I'm not positive, because I can't remember if the expansions are the same size. But I'm pretty sure I earn a ton more coins in RS than in Bakery Story, and all of us who play both know that in RS, stock sells quicker. I'm not sure what you mean about a daily bonus. The only thing I can think of is the coin you get when logging into the game, but that's just based on what was sold since you were last there.

Rhino Keeper
    Me too, I have been playing for more than 2 years, seen people talk about "daily bonus" many times here, but never knew what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by spydre1 View Post
    The Fashion Story expansions cost approximately the same, I think, as Bakery Story, though I'm not positive, because I can't remember if the expansions are the same size. But I'm pretty sure I earn a ton more coins in RS than in Bakery Story, and all of us who play both know that in RS, stock sells quicker. I'm not sure what you mean about a daily bonus. The only thing I can think of is the coin you get when logging into the game, but that's just based on what was sold since you were last there.

Executive Chef
    Well, there's a lot more dishes with higher coin counts in BS, so you can probably make money faster, even if the food sells slower. I've never done a strict comparison.

I get a daily bonus in FS2 and CS, and DS when I played that, but never noticed one here or in RS or FS. (android)

Rhino Keeper
    Oh...I see, that reminds me, I got daily login bonus from pet shop story and dragon story, but no, never even once in BS.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Well, there's a lot more dishes with higher coin counts in BS, so you can probably make money faster, even if the food sells slower. I've never done a strict comparison.

I get a daily bonus in FS2 and CS, and DS when I played that, but never noticed one here or in RS or FS. (android)

Fashion Designer
    Everyone gets a daily bonus on bakery story. You get a pop up on iOS letting you know how much. You don't get a pop up on android but you still get the bonus. Try closing it just before reset then restarting just after reset. You'll notice a difference. It'll be more on some days than others as it goes through 4 stages of bonus. There's day 1 that is usually around 30,000 coins. Then up to day 4. That is often as much as 100,000-140,000 coins. I think it all depends what level you are on though. Hope this helps and assures that iOS and android are treated the same. Regarding the bonus anyway.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by spydre1 View Post
    Why is it that you have a certain price for expanding the store in RS, but in BS and FS, the price is much more? Generally 50,000 + coins more. Especially with items selling slower in BS, it seems counter-intuitive. And in FS, enlarging the store is tied to goals for a much larger shop than in BS or RS. Thanks.
    When they first released RS and BS in 2010, most of the RS dishes were 2 coins and BS were 4 coins. Decorations and expansions in BS were twice that of RS, as there was more profit. Then, after about a year of lying to people in the description when downloading that there would be weekly updates when there were none, they decided to do weekly updates. They made all dishes 4 coins but kept with expansions being twice as much in BS. Then they doubled the cost to make dishes in BS, giving leas profit, but still kept the expansions being twice as much in BS.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    Everyone gets a daily bonus on bakery story. You get a pop up on iOS letting you know how much. You don't get a pop up on android but you still get the bonus. Try closing it just before reset then restarting just after reset. You'll notice a difference. It'll be more on some days than others as it goes through 4 stages of bonus. There's day 1 that is usually around 30,000 coins. Then up to day 4. That is often as much as 100,000-140,000 coins. I think it all depends what level you are on though. Hope this helps and assures that iOS and android are treated the same. Regarding the bonus anyway.
    I actually tried that once, several months ago, after someone said the same here on the forums. Like I said, I only tried it once, so it's more than possible I just messed it up, but I still didn't see a bonus. But you've inspired me to try again! (if I remember to)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast