Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW spin to win-ANDROID

Fashion Designer
    Food (400), maps, 400 food again, maps again...looks like no luck this time around

Rhino Keeper
    My spinner stopped on moonlight, I got excited then it moved a bit to poles then moved back to lorekeeper, which was still good as I could never breed this, checked my storage & it says I have 2 lorekeepers, thanks wheel 😁

250000 coins again

8 bit dragon
    2 poles
    3 maps
    700 food

Rhino Keeper
    Smoke Dragon
    Maps
    Smoke Dragon
    Maps

You have got a free spin for today
    My reaction

Wheel spinning

I am like oh I know it will NOT b amoonlight n in mind I am like oh please!

Result
    Congratulations you have won 3 MAPS

OH WOW THANK YOU VERY MUCH (Actually not)

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! Getting nothing from the wheel, of course, and still none of the recent breedable dragons either...so what's new! Getting real tired of this :'( And I agree with the others, giving Android users the stupid, unfair to the majority, wheel instead of the event/mission sucks.

Feel free to add me (need neighbors that actually play and will continue to play!). I have 2 accts: chic4stylin - lvl 161 (main acct-Puff Isle) and fantasiasdragons - lvl 153 (2nd acct-fantasias isle). I play multiple times a day...and always return requests as soon as I get them!

Fashion Designer
    Haven't gotten anything from this wheel. I'd be happy to get poles at this point, but so far only food and maps. Is this really the only way to get Moonlight?

Farm Supplier
    First spin 8 bit
    Second spin 8 bit
    Third spin moonlight (yay)
    Fourth spin 8 bit
    Fifth spin moonlight

Can't seem to get geode (which I reaaally want) but I know some of you guys aren't getting any dragons ): soo I am lucky.

This is my first spin wheel and my first comment on any thread BTW. I installed the game back after not playing for over a year so all this stuff is new to me.

Edit: haven't spent any gold on spins

Sixth spin coins. 50000 or 500000 idk
    Last edited by spooks2; 04-26-15 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spooks2 View Post
    First spin 8 bit
    Second spin 8 bit
    Third spin moonlight (yay)
    Fourth spin 8 bit
    Fifth spin moonlight

Can't seem to get geode (which I reaaally want) but I know some of you guys aren't getting any dragons ): soo I am lucky.

This is my first spin wheel and my first comment on any thread BTW. I installed the game back after not playing for over a year so all this stuff is new to me.

Wow you seemed to be the only one lucky player out of the lot to get only dragons that too two moonlights.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast