Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW spin to win-ANDROID

Lorekeeper,smoke n 8-bit I saw. Two poles too n maps. Rest idk

Farm Supplier
    Personally I have an android and I am enjoying the game with what is available. Quite frankly I don't even care what iPhone users get...I think the game developers are doing the best they can, one quick solution is ...just go buy an iphone if you feel that *****ed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I received the opportunity to buy on sale, a Moonlit Mountains habitat (blue and white) for 100 gold.
    We (Android users) got this too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe111 View Post
    This is the greyed out version, in case someone can recognize the remaining dragons.

Attachment 19864
    It's easy to recognize all of them, Moonlight the blue one, Smoke the grey one, 8 Bit the green one, Geode the purple one and Lorekeerp the green with a misture of blue :P

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Spin to Win on android seems to be broke for me, spinning does nothing at all, nothing happens when I spin, tried it several times, tried closing the game and re-openning. Does anyone else have this problem?
    Yes it seems to be broken for me too.
    I don't have a touch screen, I can move the wheel but it doesn't "spin" it is driving me mad!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicabrown2006 View Post
    I don't have a touch screen, I can move the wheel but it doesn't "spin" it is driving me mad!
    Thank you for responding, I thought just mine was broken!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicabrown2006 View Post
    After considering another person having the same issue, while so many other people have no issues with it, that made me think, maybe I should try restarting my device, but that didn't make any difference at all. Then I thought since spinning does nothing at all, maybe try the other way and sure enough, spinning it the opposite way got it to work, I got a few apples, but at least I know how to spin it now. Try spinning it counter-clock wise instead of clock-wise, that seems to work for me.

The Honorable Panda
    Guys, recent off topic posts have been removed. Please stay on topic of the Spin the Wheel.

Are you still having issues spinning the wheel?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I got 8bit on my first spin, which I already have

Host(ess)
    I got maps but I'm not too upset cause I don't see much of interest on this wheel. Then again, half the images never showed up for me when I spun so maybe I missed something great.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast