Thread: Very frustrating: Land Deeds, Expansion Permits, and Old Maps

Very frustrating: Land Deeds, Expansion Permits, and Old Maps

I have been sending out all kind of deliveries and all I get is mostly coin and every once is a while a tool. where is all the Land Deeds, Expansion Permits, and Old Maps. I can not even remember the last time I got one and I never see them in the Newspaper. So how am I suppose to expand. I can not even get to the balloon to take care of the goal in the To-do List.
    Last edited by tbray10; 04-21-15 at 08:35 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I have to agree with you, today has been very unrewarding as far as drops go. I have been making a hard push to try to raise enough money to get the mine and have made probably 25-30 deliveries. I only have gotten 1 land deed and 1 brick. I did find a few permits and a green map in the newspaper.

Farm Supplier
    I get most of my papers (about 75% of them) from my pets.

Farm Supplier
    Stalking the newspaper just paid off. Scored 9 land deeds at one time from cuki. Now I need the same luck with expansion permits!

Yeah, I have my papers mostly from market. At low levels, papers had very good drop from deliveries, but not now (I'm thirty sth lvl, I don't remember ) But you have to be glued to the game :/ I'm not going to buy pets for gems, because I'll have to buy gems, and because of recent glitches in this game, and in others, and the way they treated players, I don't feel like I want to spend any real money.

Rhino Keeper
    My farm is as big as it can be right now and until they unlock more land I can't expand any further. Funny how when you don't need parts any more you get flooded with them. With this event going on I just might have to start selling off my stash of expansion parts. I'll post in here if I do.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	107.2 KB 
ID:	19953