Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 4-21-2015

Farm Supplier
    The new version for android is fashion story pink punk. Just found in play store

Rhino Keeper
    A very nice update, even if I am not in love with everything.

Already bought the runway. It goes very well with all the pastels I have in my store now. It replaced the mint runway for the time being, but I plan to put them together once I expand a bit more.

The catalog is much nicer than previous updates. I look forward to displaying it during the summer, with other vibrant outfits.

The PI girl is adorable, and I'll be getting her just as soon as I figure out where to display her! The mannequin with the net is actually very pretty, but the net ruins it for me. It seems out of place with nothing anchoring it.

As for the 6 day offers, I'll probably get the tulip display to display during summer when I redo my shop with more vibrant colors.
    Fashion Story - Angelesque
    Bakery Story - Le Reve

Fashion Designer
    i dont see why android users are complaining.....means free gems for us!

Bought a few items from the spring sale on each of my store. Really regretting trying for the plumeria lamp with the box, I could have gotten it for 12 gems if i had waited a few weeks longer. I think I spent 72 gems to get it

New items are a bit strange. The drawers are really tiny and a bit low. Was expecting it to be a 1x2 but turns out its only 1x1. Could use them in my okiya. Pink girl on a block is doing who knows what, but it's nice she's for coins.

I like the pink block girl nice for coins and it's design on the diagonal.

Rhino Keeper
    Just found the new version in play store. You have to type in "fashion story pink punk".

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ONeal28 View Post
    The new version for android is fashion story pink punk. Just found in play store
    Thank you so much, i don't know why it doesn't come up unless you know the name

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    i dont see why android users are complaining.....means free gems for us!
    Tell me about it! Who whines about freebies?! These 6 gems arriving almost every two weeks are adding up, slowly but surely.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt_FluffBall View Post
    Thank you for the feedback Fashionistas!

Our aim with the runways is for you, the players, to be able to create your very own fashion show within your stores by mixing and matching different runways. Would you rather they be all separate pieces?

As for the birdcage veil(s), we were inspired by a recent Vogue piece.

Note for Android Users - the new version will be out later today.

Best,

Sgt Fluffball
    Thank you so much for this pic Sgt Fluffball! It's so clear to me now what the vision is, and I love it. Looks like I'm going to have to buy some more runways....

I hope TL continues to show their ideas of how to use items. I often check Stormie's shop for updates (to see items on display and on the avatar). Any design ideas are always appreciated. Thanks again!

Rhino Keeper
    I think this update is so cute, and I look forward to getting it. Even though Android users have to wait a few days, I usually never mind. The only time it really was annoying was when LTOs were offered and I missed out. For example, I missed the Breakfast in Bed LTO because the update wasn't available in the Google playstore before I left for vacation. I'm still bummed about missing that LTO, but I hope that TL brings it back someday.

I have a lot of the items in this week's 6 day sale (which has been true the past week or two). However, I love that TL continues to bring back past items and I've purchased many so far this year. I especially love the items from 2011/2012 (I started playing well before I joined the forum, but I had no idea what I was doing and missed out on a lot of great items), and out of the box items (it was great to see the Easter Parade for sale, and I would have purchased lower place items from that same box if they had been available). There are still a ton of items I hope to buy someday, so fingers crossed they will be offered.

Once again TL, I think you offered an awesome update with a good compromise between old and new. Thanks for having these sales and keep up the good work.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast