Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 4-21-2015

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    you see like the above lto is beautiful ^ its not some boring runway we been getting constantly
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    They should make the clutches smaller and the shoes somewhat bigger.

[QUOTE=orleansparish;1096760]
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I have the fairy tale fountain but don't know of the girl your talking about in it hu? I'm confused or I have the wrong fountain LOL

I found this picture on goodie. It's the fountain I really want. I think it was a gift with a gem purchase, way back when? It would be perfect for spring.

I also regret not jumping on those Victorian girls on bike. Every time I visit your shop, I kick myself...why didn't I buy them?!
    No it was LTO in 2012 around same time the fairy tale box came out. Back in those days not everyone got LTO to buy. I happened to have been unlucky that week. (Pulled the short straw).

Executive Chef
    [QUOTE=jojopeanut;1096775]
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post

No it was LTO in 2012 around same time the fairy tale box came out. Back in those days not everyone got LTO to buy. I happened to have been unlucky that week. (Pulled the short straw).
    Ahh, that's what it was. Thanks! I have a mental list of items I've been dreaming of getting my hands on. A couple years back I went to page one of the fashion thread and savored all the releases from the start. So many items, yet they keep releasing the same things over and over again.

We had that display for sale at least twice and the couch once before too I think.
    Last edited by orleansparish; 04-21-15 at 02:50 PM.

Fashion Designer
    [QUOTE=orleansparish;1096760]
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I have the fairy tale fountain but don't know of the girl your talking about in it hu? I'm confused or I have the wrong fountain LOL

I found this picture on goodie. It's the fountain I really want. I think it was a gift with a gem purchase, way back when? It would be perfect for spring.

I also regret not jumping on those Victorian girls on bike. Every time I visit your shop, I kick myself...why didn't I buy them?!
    This is the ONLY item from the past I'm just dying to see rereleased. I love it! I mean, Thre are some others I still want too, but this is #1 on my list. I hope it makes an appearance this spring or summer!

Also Thanks Sgt Fluffball for taking the time to post and let us know what is going on! I do see the potential for the long runway, and lots of ways to use the runways, I'm just not a big runway gal (for my shop, anyway). Also, what everyone else said about the netting. If there was a hat or flower to anchor the netting, then both figures mannequins would look much nicer!

As always though, I appreciate the hard work that goes into each update! And thank you for listening about more colorful catalogues!!

Farm Supplier
    So these new items must be another download for us android users...what's the new version called?
    I need to look for it in the app store.
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    VooDoo Pink Update

Catalog
    (15 hours)
    Dress, Clutch, Heels, and Earrings

Decor
    Six Day Sales Items
    Spring Umbrella Stand
    Plumeria Lamp
    Spring Mannequin
    Rainboot Vase
    Spring Couch
    Tulip Dress Display
    Rainboot Display

New Items
    More Pink Mannequin
    To Pink For
    Pink Runway
    Pink Pls

====================================

Update day...

Hoping for for something cute and Springish.

Fashion Designer
    This update looks like a lot of fun, but I'm on android so I'll be waiting for the gem reward. I love the catalog so much! It looks just like the yellow dress I've suggested before, but in awesome pinks and purples. I'm also very happy that TL decided to choose some great shades of pink. I was so afraid we'd end up with a garish neon pink one day. The runway setup that TL has offered us with the various displays is a fantastic idea! I'm to try it out hoping that when my shop is finally fully expanded. The rest of the items, minus the mannequin with the net on her face, is very pretty from what I can see. Great job TL!

Rhino Keeper
    Seriously? Android just had a new version at the beginning of April

Rhino Keeper
    Well, what would help us poor Android users is THE NAME OF THE UPDATE. We're to get it "later today" - anyone know what time that is? Lol.

Executive Chef
    Oh finally some pink!

First of all to all Android users complaining about waiting for the new edition, the Amazon edition has all the new stuff so there's no need to wait.I don't want TL to stop making new editions because every new edition mean +6 gems for us.

I was so excited to see some pink in the game although I'd prefer something more formal or classic or girly/cute, but I'm happy anyway.I like the ombre style of the dress, the colors, and I couldn't believe the shoes are for coins.I'll pretend too that the studs are little diamonds.We really needed a catalogue in a vibrant color.This would look so great near the Purple Paradise display but I don't want to place it out of storage yet...Also about the catalogue I believe it can please not only pink lovers but people who wanted more edgy catalogues too like CuteTali said.
    But still can't decide if I should buy the dress in the closet...
    The new mannequin is not pink at all and not my style at all and it's for gems so I can ignore it.I'm still in love with that cute pink mannequin of the tulip update.
    The Pink pls mannequin is so adorable and she even has a flower hairband and it's for coins, I love it!
    The runway doesn't really thrilles me, I'd love to see a runway with more vibrant shades of pink too.
    The sale items are nice but already have a bunch of umbrellas, couches and the tulip display so I'll pass.
    I'd love to see back the Fairytale display, that would be so great.This is the only item that could make me buy gems right now.

Overall very nice update! I hope the colorful catalogues will continue!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast