Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 4-21-2015

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I LOVE that dress the girl in the back is wearing. She looks like a chocolate Halle Berry! I like these displays. I guess I'll do a pink and purple theme. I just wish they'd give us a different shape. And not such a bulky bottom that's similar on all these runway displays. Overall here adorable and I can't wait until I can get the other ones. I'll also buy a 2nd tulips display. Can't pass up a sale. If they really wanted to give us something for spring, that fairytale fountain with the beautiful girl touching the water would have been perfect.

Why just yall make me act low and call folks I visit wenches when I see this display in their shop?! Yeah, I whisper it to myself but still. It's not fair!
    I have the fairy tale fountain but don't know of the girl your talking about in it hu? I'm confused or I have the wrong fountain LOL

Last edited by jojopeanut; 04-21-15 at 12:54 PM.

Host(ess)
    Thank you for the feedback Fashionistas!

Our aim with the runways is for you, the players, to be able to create your very own fashion show within your stores by mixing and matching different runways. Would you rather they be all separate pieces?

As for the birdcage veil(s), we were inspired by a recent Vogue piece.

Note for Android Users - the new version will be out later today.

Best,

Sgt Fluffball
    Associate Producer
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellamiux View Post
    And a handful of LTOs items from egg chest I believe I am pleased tbh not disappointed but not wowed either good job I think the only thing that bothers me are the runway displays... I mean it looks good but 4x4 and all the same just did colors and outfits ah well.... Lol
    I like all the runways, but don't like that they're 4x4's. I'm going to have to change the name of my shop to "Fashion Week." Lol

Executive Chef
    I'm on Android and can't download the Amazon edition right now,could someone please post the closet items prices?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    The Google Play edition doesn't have the updates but the amazon.com edition does.
    I'm on Android too, but can't download digital data from Amazon. I'll have to wait until it's available in the playstore.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    Wait, you have android and you have the catalogue and new items? Because I'm on android and I don't. I'm confused.

I have the SALE items, but not the new items.
    Same here

Thanks, Sgt!

I like the runway set ups expressly for the mix and match options, generally I use 2 at a time. I appreciate that the spectators are different on each one!

Googled the birdcage veil (thank you for providing the correct nomenclature). The resulting images all have a floral piece or hat that anchors the netting and are the same color as the netting. What's thrown me off about the mannequins here is that lack of an anchor piece, either floral or hat. Dark netting with no context isn't appealing to me.

Thanks, again, for your explanation!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I don't understand the netting either. Looks like she got swatted really hard by a fly swatter or fell unto a hot grill...lol. And putting sunglasses on top of the netting???? Don't get it at all
    Hahaha. Your description is the best one yet.

I'm sorry, Mr./Miss Fluff. We aren't making fun of yall design per se. We know that you're trying to do the suave and demure face net design. It just comes off a little odd because there is no definition. No small hat perched at the top of her head to give the net definition. So it just looks like she has spots on her face.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt_FluffBall View Post
    Thank you for the feedback Fashionistas!

Our aim with the runways is for you, the players, to be able to create your very own fashion show within your stores by mixing and matching different runways. Would you rather they be all separate pieces?

As for the birdcage veil(s), we were inspired by a recent Vogue piece.

Note for Android Users - the new version will be out later today.

Best,

Sgt Fluffball
    id like a display with either 1 or 2 girls on display like how the ltos used to be. i dont like runways theyre long and dont look good at all together. maybe if s8 can give a runway and offer another display with couches a setup of stuff anything, then just 3 girls walking down the same long white board.
    Last edited by aiyoosha; 04-21-15 at 01:14 PM.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    [QUOTE=jojopeanut;1096721]I have the fairy tale fountain but don't know of the girl your talking about in it hu? I'm confused or I have the wrong fountain LOL

I found this picture on goodie. It's the fountain I really want. I think it was a gift with a gem purchase, way back when? It would be perfect for spring.

I also regret not jumping on those Victorian girls on bike. Every time I visit your shop, I kick myself...why didn't I buy them?!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	19870  
    Last edited by orleansparish; 04-21-15 at 01:15 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast