Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 4-21-2015

Kinda ridiculous that Android is waiting on a new version we just got a new version. Well if that's the case then maybe they patched coded it for the lollipop OS to be able to use and read emoji is my hope. Anyway I'm in no rush for these items and another long catalog geeesshh already

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CoCo15072013 View Post
    I'm getting sick and tired of having to wait longer for an update then ios users do! How difficult can it be? They know Android takes longer to come through so send it in early!!!
    I use an Android as well as IOS. The update is on Android.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    i love the lamps their giving us and half price too i always wanted those lamps but i never wanted to oepn the box for it so thank you tl!! thats all i like from this update
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellamiux View Post
    It's here and is pink!!!! Hope Yall waiting for pink get some goodies y'all's like though mannequin has the net on the face again lol

I LOVE that dress the girl in the back is wearing. She looks like a chocolate Halle Berry! I like these displays. I guess I'll do a pink and purple theme. I just wish they'd give us a different shape. And not such a bulky bottom that's similar on all these runway displays. Overall here adorable and I can't wait until I can get the other ones. I'll also buy a 2nd tulips display. Can't pass up a sale. If they really wanted to give us something for spring, that fairytale fountain with the beautiful girl touching the water would have been perfect.

Why just yall make me act low and call folks I visit wenches when I see this display in their shop?! Yeah, I whisper it to myself but still. It's not fair!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    I use an Android as well as IOS. The update is on Android.
    Wait, you have android and you have the catalogue and new items? Because I'm on android and I don't. I'm confused.

I have the SALE items, but not the new items.

So excited to finally have the spring couch! Been wanting it since I started playing, now I have 2!

Not sure about the other LTO items, will have to see them in shops to decide.

ANDROID USERS, the amazon edition has the update. The girl on the pink box is for coins, as is the coral colored storage chest.

Would someone who is fashion forward please explain the face net business? It reminds me of the ugly hats my mother wore in the 1960s. I am pretty good at ignoring trends in real life but I need to be prepared if these face decorations are going to be seated next to me in a fine dining establishment. :-D

I got the new manneqin and am dismayed by the prominence of the netting. She's really cute except for that. I didn't get last week's face net gal even though I liked the outfit because the netting really was off putting.

Ooooh, just saw the catalog. That's a shade of pink that I like! Thank goodness it's not pastel. And good profit as well. Nice!
    Last edited by DragonWished; 04-21-15 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    Wait, you have android and you have the catalogue and new items? Because I'm on android and I don't. I'm confused.

The Google Play edition doesn't have the updates but the amazon.com edition does.

Executive Chef
    It's nice to see TL listenning to the community and adding more vibrant colors this past month or two. After getting green, dark purple, deep red, gold and navy, it's time for pink/purple.

The catalogue is not my style, but it has nice colors, really love the ombre effect on the dress. I'm gonna pretend the shoes have overall glitter instead of studs and buy them anyway, the clutch is cute too. I really like all the different shades of pink they used in one catalogue, I hope to see something a little more formal with these colors in future updates. I imagine all the people who wanted more punk and edgy style are getting their wish, as it's a very edgy catalogue.

The "More Pink" mannequin is actually more purple than anything, her hair and lips seem frozen and she also seems like got stuck in a spider's web, much like another recent mannequin we got.

The salmon pink mini dresser/nightstand seems nice to go with other victorian style items.

When I saw Pink Runway in the tab list, I got all happy, but at a closer look, it's mainly all vintage pink outfits, especially the first one that seems almost too grey to be pink. I do like the way they matched the chairs to the main color scheme though and they did a great job with the spectators. I also really like how they're giving us more runways with different color clothing while maintaining the same size and structure. I would always take different runways and try to match them up to make one long runway and with these new runways it's so much easier to create one long stunning runway and change out different puzzle pieces in it to change the look or fashions being displayed. Great job with the consistancy TL!

Pink PIs I think may be mispelled? Maybe they meant Pink Pj's? Either way, this is probably my favorite item in this update, the model looks so cute, she's both waving and winking and even has some flowers in her hair, love her shoes too.

Overall, I still hope for a bit more formal attire, but happy to see we get a variety of colors with recent updates, instead of just neutrals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post

I apologize. I didn't go back far enough. I have the sales items, but not the new items.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    So excited to finally have the spring couch! Been wanting it since I started playing, now I have 2!

Would someone who is fashion forward please explain the face net business? It reminds me of the ugly hats my mother wore in the 1960s. I am pretty good at ignoring trends in real life but I need to be prepared if these face decorations are going to be seated next to me in a fine dining establishment. :-D

I got the new manneqin and am dismayed by the prominence of the netting. She's really cute except for that. I didn't get last week's face net gal even though I liked the outfit because the netting really was off putting.

Ooooh, just saw the catalog. That's a shade of pink that I like! Thank goodness it's not pastel. And good profit as well. Nice!
    I don't understand the netting either. Looks like she got swatted really hard by a fly swatter or fell unto a hot grill...lol. And putting sunglasses on top of the netting???? Don't get it at all

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast