Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 4-21-2015

Executive Chef
    It's currently 2 AM and I'm wondering why the update has got me excited. Ugh. I am too tired for all of this! I have better things to dooooooooo than wait for possible disappointment/satisfaction.

I really, really can't wait for what'll be released but right now I must be mature... So goodnight all :P

Idk why I am excited too I mean...i only wish and want the blue backlit tiles.... Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS
    I gift & accept all requests for parts
    If you gift parts every day
    Feel free to add me there (◕‿◕✿)

(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(^ε^)(^ε^)

Fashion Designer
    Am I missing something? I got a pop-up saying something like "Enjoy spring items for a limited time only!"

I ONLY have a handful of items on a 6 day timer, all floor d?cor.. No new items or catalogue. I'm android. Are we getting another new version already? WE JUST got one like 2 or 3 weeks ago!

Well, can someone tell me if there is an actual update and what is in it, if so?

Looks like us android users are possibly getting ANOTHER new version

It's here and is pink!!!! Hope Yall waiting for pink get some goodies y'all's like though mannequin has the net on the face again lol

"I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS

And a handful of LTOs items from egg chest I believe I am pleased tbh not disappointed but not wowed either good job I think the only thing that bothers me are the runway displays... I mean it looks good but 4x4 and all the same just did colors and outfits ah well.... Lol

I Play BS & RS

Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    Am I missing something? I got a pop-up saying something like "Enjoy spring items for a limited time only!"

I ONLY have a handful of items on a 6 day timer, all floor d?cor.. No new items or catalogue. I'm android. Are we getting another new version already? WE JUST got one like 2 or 3 weeks ago!

Well, can someone tell me if there is an actual update and what is in it, if so?
    I don't see anything NEW either just blast from the past the Tulip Dress display is LTO but it's not new I already have one matter fact I've had it displayed for a good 3 weeks now maybe a month.. LOL along with other items like the spring lights anyway I don't see anything new I'm on Android also

I'm getting sick and tired of having to wait longer for an update then ios users do! How difficult can it be? They know Android takes longer to come through so send it in early!!!

The runway looks almost identical to the one couple weeks ago that includes one for women and one for men at least the spectators look the same. To me anyway IMO

Fashion Designer
    Thank you for sharing your pictures of the update Bellamix.

It does indeed look like android users are getting a new version. I'll wait for the gem offer, since the only thing that interests me in this update is the top girl, sitting on the box. She's cute.

The runway looks like the other 3 or runways we've had recently, only uglier. Sorry. The mannequin would be ok except for the face mesh, which looks accidental.

The catalogue is ok, the design is nice. I'm not one of those girls who loves pink, but I'm happy for those who've been wanting something very pink like this for so long.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast