Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Restaurant Update: April 22nd 2015

Fashion Designer
    and big thanks to S8 for increasing quantities on newer food items. having some new recipes with higher quantities really helps. im happy they listened to comments (now BS just needs more new recipes with lesser quantities XD haha)

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if this should go here or not, but I noticed the new update removed two recipes from the Fruit Bar. The Fruit Parfait and Fruit Flowers are now gone.

Last edited by D_Raho; 04-23-15 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Font issues.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Raho View Post
    Not sure if this should go here or not, but I noticed the new update removed two recipes from the Fruit Bar. The Fruit Parfait and Fruit Flowers are now gone.

Ya they are gone, it's not fair for the player who made the goal and i'm one of them. Plz kooky speak!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by alicee11 View Post
    Ya they are gone, it's not fair for the player who made the goal and i'm one of them. Plz kooky speak!
    Kooky isn't online and she'd have to check with the TL CM's regardless, so I forwarded the issue to Elsa and I'm sure when she has a chance, she'll look into this for all of you that completed the goals but lost the recipes.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Executive Chef
    and (from the other thread) they're back! whew.

Rhino Keeper
    Awesome.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alicee11 View Post
    This oven cost 30 gems (I'm on android) and it has only one recepie,where are the other two?????why do I need this for 30 gems??this is not worth it.not buyin for shure!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456