Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: April 22nd 2015

Executive Chef
    yay! so glad the table is coins and the stool is gems, since it's the table i liked. i'm getting everything except the stool & tiles!

also, it's kind of minor, but i love when they release recipes that will make good side dishes, even if they're not always the most individually attractive. i like to put out a buffet with a nice big roast or two and sides at thanksgiving and christmas.

thanks for photos!

Executive Chef
    Now I just need a gem sale.

Fashion Designer
    Wow awesome update thank you TL! 4 new recipes now that is a great update. And a beautiful garden for only 8 gems! I'm definitely finishing my neglected restaurant tonight once my son falls asleep.

Spices n herbs? A must-have for any realistic kitchen, splendid

Host(ess)
    Awesome update I love it! I suggested something similar to the lavander cookies for BS but I liked seeing them here, the other recipes are great.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    yay! so glad the table is coins and the stool is gems, since it's the table i liked. i'm getting everything except the stool & tiles!

also, it's kind of minor, but i love when they release recipes that will make good side dishes, even if they're not always the most individually attractive. i like to put out a buffet with a nice big roast or two and sides at thanksgiving and christmas.

thanks for photos!
    I seriously squealed when I noticed it was the chair/stool for gems as I didn't want that anyways. I'm so thankful the table is the one for coins this week!!!

TL, I love this update. Please have more like this!
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Executive Chef
    Was I the only one who at first thought the stool was a stove?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    Was I the only one who at first thought the stool was a stove?
    The first time I saw it was when one of the clones was sitting on it, so no, I didn't think it was a stove....Though that thought cracks me up as he'd have really hot buns then.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    thanks!!!

Thank you so much for posting pictures! It is so helpful!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast