Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: April 22nd 2015

Executive Chef
    Nice but not amazing update, will probably just get whatever is available for coins. Why is there a random guy on a stool that we can only see the back of his head? Great to have a new recipe though.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Nice but not amazing update, will probably just get whatever is available for coins. Why is there a random guy on a stool that we can only see the back of his head? Great to have a new recipe though.
    That's a regular chair, so with where it's placed at the table, he has his back to us.

Nightclub Owner
    Ohhh, I like this update. The wallpaper makes it look like a potions shop. LOL!!!

Hopefully I'll get time this week to update my RS, now that there are more outdoor/garden type of things! YAY!!!!
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

I asked for an herb garden--yay! Even if it is a coincidence, I am uber happy. I think I should add a grassy area for Arbor Day Phoebe to garden for me...

Wow, herbs are a tremendous addition to a restaurant kitchen. Hope it's all affordable!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    That's a regular chair, so with where it's placed at the table, he has his back to us.
    Ah ok, that table looks like a counter so I was confused.

Executive Chef
    Not digging this update, but still got many other things I need to build and master on my RS accounts.

Fashion Designer
    I have been neglecting my restaurant this past week. I haven't logged on in awhile. My place is a complete mess too because I stopped in the middle of a remodel. I really like this update and it will fit well with what I was trying to do with my redecorating. Hopefully tonight I can get enough time and motivation to finish my remodel just in time for tomorrow's update! Or maybe I'll just wait until tomorrow night. I have been too hooked on DS lately.

Executive Chef
    This update is so cute! Love the table and happy to see the cute cookies from the android version.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    the garden flower thingy is cute ill probably get tht, i hope its for coins
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast