Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: April 22nd 2015

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    I think it would awesome to have a Spring Cleaning where they bring back a bunch of items similar to Black Friday. A girl can dream.
    This is exactly what I was thinking.

Host(ess)
    But here is Ballet Cake and Decoration? Is a update or only have on box?
    My ID: MaryPT
    I play Bakery Story, Pet Shop Story and Restaurant Story!

I'm Daily and Active! FEEL FREE TO ADD ME (◕‿◕)

Executive Chef
    It is a box.

Host(ess)
    when do we know the new parts for may 9

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    I accidentally clicked on the pop up for the ballerina crate and got 2nd place... Would I get my gems back? But tbf I did get 2nd place
    If you're not happy with your purchase maybe you should request a refund by sending an email to Support and letting them know you are unhappy with the item you purchsed.

Quote Originally Posted by kashieca19 View Post
    when do we know the new parts for may 9
    If a new appliance will be released on May 9 then you will know what parts it requires when it is released.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    If you're not happy with your purchase maybe you should request a refund by sending an email to Support and letting them know you are unhappy with the item you purchsed.

If a new appliance will be released on May 9 then you will know what parts it requires when it is released.
    i know that..but what im saying is the advance notice of knowing what oven will be released so you can search on the parts...coz majority of my neighbors know it in advance before the date of its release...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kashieca19 View Post
    i know that..but what im saying is the advance notice of knowing what oven will be released so you can search on the parts...coz majority of my neighbors know it in advance before the date of its release...
    no one knows until it's relesed.why do you think that some actualy knows in advance?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    no one knows until it's relesed.why do you think that some actualy knows in advance?
    They don't. That's why people waste time sending each other useless strange parts, because a rumor starts and everyone is convinced it's true. They end up with tons of useless parts when the update comes because they've tried to guess instead of just waiting. This happens every single holiday. I wish more people besides you and I knew that guessing doesn't pay off. At least the chili peppers and sombreros make sense, though, because everyone is so mad over the puebla glitch. Usually theres absolutely no rhyme or reason to the rumored parts lol.

Executive Chef
    ok??I've got today these limited puebla ovens to buy for 30 gems per each!how fair is that,ise't that little bit to much? why was week ago avelible to buy to some players with coins and now with gems?why is this happening? is it worth it even to buy those?

GRAND! I have these brand new parts my neighbors are sending me that are USELESS because the appliances are sold with GEMS for only FIVE days. I only have 7 gems, and CANNOT afford to buy gems with my real life money, cause me and my hubby bought a used car, that we are fixing up to have are own vehicle. Plus rent and bills are due next week. AAAAARRRRGGGG!!!!!!!!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast