Thread: A Note I Shared with TL

Executive Chef

A Note I Shared with TL

Here's a note I shared with the community managers about the game. If you would like to share your thoughts or comments, please do so. Remember, to be nice and tactful.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    Here are a few thoughts about the recent updates. I am using my own words, without including any posts from the forums. I feel that my words speak clearly and directly to the thoughts of all of the people on the forum.

Since we've been getting the newly styled people in the updates, there has been a concern that we aren't getting as much new stuff as we once received. It seems as if most of the items we're getting is older items. (We do appreciate the older items, though). There are many of us who have quite a bit of the older items and would appreciate newer items.

Also, there seems to be no congruence with the updates. It all seems to be random items put out for us. Before, we would get items that all went with the current theme, tables, counters, wall decor, decor, floor and wall tiles, and every now and then, a dressing room. Now, it's all seems like random items picked from a closed box. It would be nice if the updates were themed, and all the items went with the theme.

Lastly, there are times when the mannequin items are prettier than the catalog items. It would be nice if a mannequin's clothing and the catalog would match.

To end on a positive note, we really like the new direction that the game is going in. The items are very well designed and pretty. We appreciate the effort and work that the designers are placing in the game. You guys are doing an amazing job. Thanks so much. (Please pass these kind words on to the designer(s).)

It would be appreciated if the concerns above would addressed. Again, thanks for the improvements in the game.

P.S. As a personal note from me... More mannequins, please. I love them.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

+1, IsisGarden - I think you've summarised a lot of the key concerns discussed on this forum.

There are a lot of good things too that TL have been doing. They fixed the scaling issue. Removing the base off decorations makes them more reusable. In all they have been pretty responsive to our feedback in recent times. I personally am enjoying the new art style, without going into a discussion about better or worse. It's just different and change can be nice.

Rhino Keeper
    I also think you did a great job IsisGarden.

Personally, I LOVE that TL is bringing back past items. Do I have some of these items already? Yes. For example, the past two weeks, there hasn't been much for me to buy. However, I've purchased a ton since the year started. There are still so many items I want TL to offer from past LTOs or out of the box items, so I'm hopeful that they will be offered. Really, I'm looking for the much older items (from 2011/2012) when I started playing FS but had no idea what I was doing so didn't buy much, and out of the box items that haven't been offered for sale yet (I snapped up the Easter Parade display, and I would have purchased lower place items from that box if they had been offered).

I like the new content that TL has offered in 2015. Is it always my taste? No, but how could it be every week? TL has offered a lot of nice new items for sale so far this year (and again, I've purchased quite a bit).

Overall, I'm really happy with the changes that TL has made so far this year. I still love this game, and I get excited for the update every week.

great work! I would like to add that we really want some new goals, at least for holidays. Its my favorite part in bakery story, and I really miss them here.

Executive Chef
    Thanks Isis and thanks for keeping us in the loop.

I do like the recent changes in the game and designs are great. I would like it if the catalogue matched the mannequin more, as you said the outfit the mannequin is wearing is sometimes nicer.

My one request is that they would update the whole game so that it works like BS or RS were wallpaper, tiles can be placed one after the other with out having to go back into design mode and search for that one wallpaper or tile again to place it. If you want to place fifty+ of one tile, that's a lot of back and forth in the design tab. I also like how, in BS and RS if you've bought just one of a wallpaper or tile and it is then removed from the game, you are able to place that one wallpaper/tile and continue buying more if you so wish. It's a great feature that allows you to buy more of a wallpaper/tile at a later date which can be nice when you expand and realise you need more of your favourite wallpaper/tile.

I'm not sure why they haven't done this already, it makes me think that they are unable to. If that's the case so be it but if not, then I would love this to happen more than anything else. Sometimes I hold off on decorating just because I don't want the hassle of changing walls and floors.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Isis please let them know we like the NO LTO on the NEW items it's extremely nice of them my anxiety and blood presser as well releaved

And yes please ask as other's requested if possible to have multiple tiles layed at one time.
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 04-22-15 at 10:04 PM.

Executive Chef
    What really concerns me lately is that we're getting too many too long catalogues with too low quantities. I'm a level 99 old player with all short catalogues mastered and can't keep my shop stocked anymore, really.12+ hours catalogues should have bigger quantities or they should give us more short catalogues too, not only 13, 15, 17 hours.Some new 4-11 hours catalogues will be great .

I agree, personally I prefer the 4-6 hrs