Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Increase of Bomb/Dynamite Capacity

Nightclub Owner

Increase of Bomb/Dynamite Capacity

It would be so great if TL would raise the capacity for the amount of bombs & dynamite we can hold. I bred my Radioactive dragon last week and am now on hold for evolving so as to not lose any bombs. I never can make it for two mining dragons so that's not an option for me.

Since evolving is the only way to get bombs and the amount of dragons we can have is limited, eventually players will run out of dragons to evolve. Mining for parts to craft cool new dragons is something I really enjoy about this game so I hope the developers will at least consider tweaking the situation.

Thanks
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    i agree even if they jst raise it by 5 on each :

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    It would be so great if TL would raise the capacity for the amount of bombs & dynamite we can hold. I bred my Radioactive dragon last week and am now on hold for evolving so as to not lose any bombs. I never can make it for two mining dragons so that's not an option for me.

Since evolving is the only way to get bombs and the amount of dragons we can have is limited, eventually players will run out of dragons to evolve. Mining for parts to craft cool new dragons is something I really enjoy about this game so I hope the developers will at least consider tweaking the situation.

Thanks
    Yea it would be nice to increase the capacity, and I also agree on how hard it is on getting bombs
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Yea it would be nice to increase the capacity, and I also agree on how hard it is on getting bombs
    easyier then getting bombs on FS

What is the capacity?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonclearingtrees View Post
    What is the capacity?
    I'd like to know that too. I checked the mining thread in the game guide subforum and looked at the info by the bombs I have in storage and I can't find this info. I reached level 45 too late to try for the current dragon, so I'm saving bombs towards the next one and would like to know when to pause all evolving.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonclearingtrees View Post
    What is the capacity?
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe111 View Post
    I'd like to know that too. I checked the mining thread in the game guide subforum and looked at the info by the bombs I have in storage and I can't find this info. I reached level 45 too late to try for the current dragon, so I'm saving bombs towards the next one and would like to know when to pause all evolving.
    The capacity is 25 for both dynamite and bombs. Be aware that every 4 hours a dragon spends in the evolution temple or breeding, will earn you 1 bomb or 1 dynamite. 1 bomb/dynamite : 4 hours
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Banned
    We need to be able to keep 50 of each. An increase of 5 is not much better. Give us what we need.

Rhino Keeper
    Agh. I'm glad I asked. I'm *at* 25 already!!! :-o

I know the current dragon will expire on Friday, how long is the break between them, usually (i.e. when can I expect a new one)? Also, will the bombs still be awarded if I start an evolution now, when I'm maxed out, but don't finish until I've cleared the inventory?

Banned
    It usually has a new one with in 4 hours of the old one going away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast