Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Re -release of Puebla Oven and Drink Machine

I can't get the Puebla oven or drink machine on my iPad or phone. I complained in an email. All my neighbors have them.

I am having same problem on my iPad

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on a Kindle and still don't have either puebla appliance. Thanks for re-releasing them, but let's make them available for everyone. When this gets fixed can everyone have until Cinco de Mayo, May 5th, to purchase them, since that's the holiday they coincide with and because of the glitch with the release?

New Resident
    I don't have it either and I am on an android device. Also never got the motherly stove

I have finished this goal a long time ago, but it has a 6 day timer on 2 of the recipes. I still get to keep those recipes that I worked hard to unlock, right?

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecity477 View Post
    I have finished this goal a long time ago, but it has a 6 day timer on 2 of the recipes. I still get to keep those recipes that I worked hard to unlock, right?
    I hope so! This will be like the candy cane maker all over again. Disaster! S8, learn from the past and leave the recipes alone please.

Rhino Keeper
    FYI In the discussion forum on this topic vanucatu indicated no clarification until Monday

Executive Chef
    Why do to of the recipe have a timer on them? That is ridiculous.

If it was a glitch that benefited players you can bet there would be a response!
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

New Resident
    Its not on my phone which is android, think it is a bit unfair that we dont all get the oven at the same time,

Farm Supplier
    I'm glad someone started this thread. I'm on Android and been receiving material requests from neighbours for the puebla drink maker and oven as well as the witch and coffin appliances. It's extremely frustrating that these are still locked in my game. I've uninstalled and reinstalled a couple of times but to no avail! Come on TL, get your act together!

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast