Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Re -release of Puebla Oven and Drink Machine

Rhino Keeper
    I was able to buy the oven that I didn't have before since it was a goal before me, but it says 2 recipes only have 6 days left? Will they disappear then and leave me with 1 recipe?

Rhino Keeper
    Teamlava do not re-release anything... it is so annoying and what is the point of doing goals if you can buy it two years later without even redoing the goals

I'm on iOS 8.3. Still not seeing Puebla machines or gift items, however some of my neighbors have them and are requesting Puebla gifts. Is anyone working on the launch for us peasants who were not afforded the luxury of inclusion on the first update?
    Last edited by WahineBake; 04-18-15 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Didn't finish

New Resident
    I haven't gotten this re-release either, I'm on ios and ever since updating to ios 8.3 bakery story has been acting weird.

I'm on iOS 8.3. Still not seeing Puebla machines or gift items, however some of my neighbors have them and are requesting Puebla gifts. Is anyone working on the launch for us peasants who were not afforded the luxury of inclusion on the first update?

Rhino Keeper
    I play on both iOS and on Android and don't have it on either.

Rhino Keeper
    I play on both iOS and Android and do have access to either, so I have just posted on the thread in the Bugs Forum.

Executive Chef
    I'm on Kindle and don't have it either.

Farm Supplier
    I've checked on both Android and IOS and don't have it on either one, for either of my bakeries.

It would be nice if a mod or a staff member or someone would chime in and explain this confusion
    I play Fashion Story, Bakery Story and Restaurant Story.

My ID's are Sugakane_01 and Sugakane_02

For Sugakane_01 my restaurant, boutique and bakery are called The Suga Shack (levels 99, 96 and 99). For Sugakane_02 my restaurant, boutique and bakery are called Couture Cuisine, Pret-a-Porter and Suga Shack 2(levels 99, 96 and 99).

I prefer PARTS as gifts and gift parts in return. I respond to all requests for materials. I tip as my schedule permits NOT A DAILY TIPPER.

I have done everything I possibly can do to try to update my phone, etc. to get the Puebla goal and still nothing?! But my all my neighbors sure have! What can we do to get the ball rolling on this team lava?

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast